Thread: Wonderful Watermelon!

Wonderful Watermelon!

My cat's name is Watermelon. She is a fat, fluffy, and lovable cat. We got her in May of 2016, and she has been one of my best friends ever since. We share the same birthday, too, which is April fourth! Watermelon is a sweet and so relaxed girl. She loves lying in the bathtub, as you can see - she grew too big to fit in the sink like she did when she was a kitten!

She is the kind of cat who will lay on your lap and watch movies with you. She is very energetic, but when she's tired she will fall asleep and will stay asleep for hours. She plays hard, then sleeps hard - a good philosophy to follow, I think! I love her very much.
    Hello, Watermelon! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are with your fluffy, full coat and your long tail! I like your sweet face and tabby markings, too!

You were a sink kitty as a small kitten, and now you spend time in the bathtub! You are sweet and relaxed, watching a movie with your person. You are very busy, playing hard and then sleeping for hours! Best of all, you are a loved best friend !

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Watermelon!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Watermelon, you are adorable! What an gorgeous young lady you are! That long. thick fur is utterly luxurious, so fluffy and soft-looking.. just look at that tail! And what a sweet face you have, with those long, long whiskers and ear-tufts and those lovely big eyes that look like they have black eye-liner around them! Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. It certainly does capture your beauty, PURRRfectly! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Alabama to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are "a fat, fluffy, and lovable cat." You joined your Purrrmanent family two and a half years ago, and you and your dear Purrrson have been best friends ever since. You two even have the same birthday! (I bet next April 4th will be a lovely day for you both.) You're very sweet and relaxed. You love lying in the bathtub, ever since you outgrew the sink that you used to fit in as a kitten. You enjoy laying on your Purrrson's lap and watching movies with him/her. You play hard, and you sleep hard. You and your dear Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Watermelon, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Watermelon, what a beautiful medium hair girl you are. You are so soft and fluffy looking, and the markings on your face make it even more adorable.
    You are a relaxed and laidback kitty who loves to snuggle in her person's lap and watch movies. The bathtub is one of your preferred places.
    But you are also very energetic and you like to play hard. And I agree: Playing hard and sleeping hard is a good philosophy, especially for kitties.
    Watermelon, you are a precious girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    I must agree with everyone, Watermelon is perfection! So pretty, a wonderful pal and movie companion! I love big cats, the bigger the better. I sure hope darling Watermelon enjoys the most special day!

Wonderful Watermelon!!!

Hi Watermelon! Happy Cat of the Day!!!

What an irresistible bathtub full of beauteousness we are treated to today! Fat, fluffy and lovable; a lap full of adorableness! I just love that look of wide eyed wonder on your face, sweetheart! You truly are one gorgeous, full and fluffy, pawsitively precious girl! And I love your MO, Watermelon...Play hard, sleep hard! hehe We humans would do well to tear a page out of your playbook! How special that you and your *special person* share the same birthday, sweetheart! No doubt it was destined to be, that you and your human would be as one, together forever, best friends for life! You truly are a treasure, Watermelon, beautiful inside and out, one most deserving Cat of the Day!!!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you has this evening has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, sweet bundle of joy...curling up on the couch, nestled in your human's lap, watching a movie; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Watermelon, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

FLOOFINESS personified!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being chosen today's COTD, beautiful Watermelon!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana