My cat's name is Watermelon. She is a fat, fluffy, and lovable cat. We got her in May of 2016, and she has been one of my best friends ever since. We share the same birthday, too, which is April fourth! Watermelon is a sweet and so relaxed girl. She loves lying in the bathtub, as you can see - she grew too big to fit in the sink like she did when she was a kitten!

She is the kind of cat who will lay on your lap and watch movies with you. She is very energetic, but when she's tired she will fall asleep and will stay asleep for hours. She plays hard, then sleeps hard - a good philosophy to follow, I think! I love her very much.
Hello, Watermelon! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are with your fluffy, full coat and your long tail! I like your sweet face and tabby markings, too!

You were a sink kitty as a small kitten, and now you spend time in the bathtub! You are sweet and relaxed, watching a movie with your person. You are very busy, playing hard and then sleeping for hours! Best of all, you are a loved best friend !

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Watermelon!