Thread: Awesome Marty

Hybrid View

Awesome Marty

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  11.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You had a scary start, but it all worked out great for you and your family.
    Celebrate your special day with an extra rawhide strip.

Adorable Marty!

Be still my heart!!! Cuteness overload! What an adorable Beagle x Doxie boy you are, Marty; precious beyond words!!! Those little Doxie like legs, those long, silky Beagle ears, those big, brown eyes have me in total meltdown mode.*sigh*

How my heart aches, Marty, imagining your wee baby self wandering the mean streets! We can only imagine how you came to find yourself homeless, left to fend for yourself, sweetheart! Thankfully your guardian angel guided your amazing, wonderful furever family to you that fateful day and rest is happy history!

Hard to believe anyone could not want this cutie. He instantly became the "family" dog; since each of us has our own individual dogs, no one could solely claim him.
    Phew! Finally your pack of humans has a "family dog!" What a lucky boy you are, Marty, having so many humans laying claim to you, doting and loving on you 24/7, spoiling your rotten! But I think your humans would agree when I say that it is they who are equally blessed, having a beautiful, smart, sweet and loving furkid in you, Marty! You're the poster pup for doggie rescue/adoption, simply the best! Endless thanks to your family for their dedication to rescue, providing you and all of your furry siblings with the happy, carefree, love filled life you all deserve!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration...playing with your fur sibs and munching on a yummy rawhide; curling up in YOUR blankie, watching some TV with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Marty, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your doggie brothers and sisters, too!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Marty, you are adorable! What an absolutely precious pup you are! Hard for me to believe, too, that you were abandoned, but I'm so very glad and grateful that you were rescued. You sure ended up with just the right family! (And I thank them for all the rescue and foster work they do helping so many other lovely animals, too.) You have the most delightful personality, and you and your family members all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Marty, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even a few more rawhide strips!

Last edited by phesina; 11-04-2018 at 07:49 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Marty cast his spell of love on me instantly! I have yet to lay eyes on a cuter little pupster! Please forward cuddles and smooches to dear Marty from me, such a precious DOTD❤️

What a bad start in life you had Marty. I am very happy you were rescued.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, adorable Marty in Kentucky! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a cutie you are with your big brown eyes and your long beagle ears! *melt* Of course you are the family dog... everyone gets to take turns giving you love, care and fun! I would be very happy to have you show me where the rawhide treats are kept, if your people say it's okay for you to have one I hope you had a very happy day of snuggling in your blankie, playing, being loved and doted upon! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to dear Marty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678