Thread: Handsome Danny Boy!

Handsome Danny Boy!

Please help. These females are driving me crazy. One is three years old (the Baby) and the other is twelve years old. Mom really wanted another baby. I tried to warn her but she insisted and drove 40 minutes to pick up her new baby. Now I am the only male in the house. The baby constantly irritates me by jumping on me and stealing my breakfast. The older one fights with the baby. I am surrounded by crazy females.

Sometimes I want to run away but I love my Mommy. She picked me up from a shelter when I was six weeks old. We've been together for a long time. Mom said it was 11 years. We lost our Daddy and that's when Mom wanted the baby. I get it. It's just that I need a hiding spot for my long naps. At the old house I had the perfect hiding spot under the jacuzzi. It's where the motor is.

Mom said we had to move when Daddy passed away. I didn't understand what she meant. But, when those horrible men came and took our stuff away, I figured it out. I hid in my special place. Mom didn't know where I was, so they all left without me. Mom came the next day and found me.

I don't like this new place. There's no good hiding place. I searched and searched but never found one. The closets are always shut. I'll keep looking. The garage is interesting.

Oh well, thanks for listening. Mom said it's good to write down your problems. Please get new kitties at shelter; all three of us are rescues.
    Hello, handsome Danny! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful ginger Maine Coon mix kitty you are! I like your sweet face and your full orange coat! You are sooooo handsome!

You have an older and a younger sister, and your Mom. You are surrounded by females! I am so sorry that your daddy passed away. You hid in your special place while the moving crew was at your house. Your mom came back the next day and found you. Now you live in a new house and you are searching for the best hiding place to take long naps. I'm sure you will find one! It looks like you might have one there on the window sill, behind the plant.

You are patient with the baby, even when she jumps on you and tries to steal your breakfast. I imagine she loves you! I believe you and your sisters must be a wonderful comfort to your mommy, too !

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear ginger Danny!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Good day to Danny Boy and his Mum! So very sorry for your loss. Sometimes change is very scary but tell Danny Boy, it's gonna be all uphill from now on. That hiding spot Danny Boy wants and needs so bad to get away from those pesky ladies, will reveal itself soon and peace will ensue! Wishing all of you everything wonderful and bright in your new home. All 4 of you are a wonderful family together and deserve no less than the best! ❤️

Blog Entries
    P.s. Danny Boy is such a divine fellow, beautiful eyes and such a magnificent coat!!!

Dearest Danny Boy, what a a good-looking orange Maine Coon guy you are! You are so handsome with that thick, soft-looking fur and the round sweet face with those lovely big golden eyes. You're absolutely stunning in both of those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Fishkill, NY to pet you, and pet your sisters, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you for me .

And what an interesting story you have to tell! You live with two lady kitties and your human Meowmie. You find your kitty sisters to be quite annoying! We're so sorry to learn your dear Daddy passed away. Deepest sympathy to you all for that sad loss. Then your family moved to a new house. You haven't yet found your perfect hiding place there, to get away from those pesky females and take long naps in! Don't worry, Danny Boy, you will find just the right place! You and Meowmie (and even your sisters, I'm sure) love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Danny Boy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and kitty sisters and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know Daddy Angel is rejoicing with you!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Danny Boy, what a most handsome Maine Coon mix boy you are. You look so soft and fluffy, and your face is so sweet.
    First I want to tell you and your mom, how sorry I am that your dad passed away.
    Everything changed after that, and you all had to move. And then your mom adopted the baby, and now you have to put up with two sisters. I'm sure that, in time, everyone will settle down, and you all will get along.
    In the meantime, you are still looking for a good hiding place. Every kitty needs his quiet spot!
    Danny Boy, you are a sweet and patient kitty, and I wish you, your sisters and your mom a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Beautiful Danny Boy!!!

Good evening, Danny! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome orange Tabby Maine Coon boy you are, Danny! Meeting you tonight, after a long, rainy day, has been a real treat!

To begin, my heartfelt and most sincere condolences to your dear mommy on the loss of your Daddy. Thankfully she is surrounded by an abundance of furry love to comfort her, though it sounds like you may be having a bit of challenge, dealing with that new addition, those pesky sisters; the move. Yes, it can be hard, being the only man in the house, adjusting to new surroundings, a deficit of hiding places. But persevere, Danny, and please don't ever run away. Your Mommy needs you and loves you SO very much, since you were but a wee one, the day she sprung you from that shelter. And no doubt it is you who holds that extra special place in her heart! As you say, rescues are the best, and you are living proof of that!

Thank you, Danny, for pouring your heart out to us, giving us the chance to honor you, pay tribute to the beautiful, devoted, loyal and loving boy that you are! You're a treasure!

Hope you're enjoying a peaceful and love filled Cat of the Day, Danny, being pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Danny, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! And yes, love to your kitty sisters, too!

Precious Danny!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being COTD, handsome Danny Boy! I am sorry your Daddy passed away.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana