Thread: Precious Painter

Precious Painter

Dear Painter, what a beautiful tuxedo girl you are. Your coat looks so exquisite and soft, and your face is so adorable.
    First, I want your mom to know that she should not feel guilty about what happened to you. Senior kitties are prone to lots of conditions, and she did everything right.
    I'm glad that you are making it easy for your mom to give you your medicine. You have been there for her for a long time, through good and bad times. You helped raising two boys and your kitty sibling Sam.
    When you are laying in the sun, your fur gets really hot, and you say "gaa" instead of meowing.
    Painter, you are special and sweet beyond words, and I wish you, Sam and your mom a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Painter, what a beautiful lady you are! You are so pretty, with that thick, soft-looking fur in that interesting Tuxedo design, and that sweet, sweet face with those lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! They show off your beauty, both physical and spiritual, so very well. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Indiana to pet you, and pet Sam too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you both for me .

And what a wonderful Purrrsonality you have! You first came to dear Meowmie when she had just lost her wonderful black lab. You were her angel in her grief, helping to bring her comfort and peace. You also helped her raise two boys plus your kitty housemate Sam. You love to lay in the sun until your fur gets so hot it can hardly be touched, and you say "gaa" instead of meow!

We're so sorry you lost your sight. We agree, your dear Meowmie should not feel guilty. She has taken excellent care of you, and these kinds of things happen as we get older, with kitties and people and all. You are doing well with it, taking your liquid chicken-flavor blood pressure medicine "like a champ!" You and she, and Sam too, no doubt, all love each other dearly, don't you.. "so much there are no words." (Yes, we cat lovers all understand that kind of love.) What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Painter, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and Sam and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Painter!

Good evening, Painter! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous Tuxie girl you are, Painter! Loved learning how you came to be named. Only question is, did you fall into a can of white or black paint?

Oh Painter, sweet baby girl. How blessed your mommy is, having known your unconditional love and unwavering devotion the past 12 years and counting! Through thick and thin you have been there for her, and she for you. When she lost her beloved Lab, you were there to comfort her. As she raised your two skin brothers and fur brother Sam, you were there to support her. And now, in your time of need, as you face new challenges, having lost your eyesight, she is there for you, doing all in her power to keep you healthy and safe, comfortable and feeling loved! But I hope she knows, as we do, and I know you do as well, that your loss of vision was not in any way her fault. No pet parent could be any more devoted and caring than your mom! Sadly, such health issues come with age, for pets and humans alike. So, Painter, you keep up the good work, taking your medicine like a champ, continuing to bring immeasurable comfort, joy and love to your mommy's life!

She takes her blood pressure medicine like a champ! I got it in a liquid and it is chicken flavored. Anything for my girl. I love her so much there are no words, but other cat lovers will understand that kind of love.
    How blessed your mommy is, having a furkid as brave and beautiful, as loyal and loving as you, Painter. You truly are one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor.

Heartfelt thanks to your mommy for sharing with us the very special bond of love you and she share, so many beautiful photos. Meeting you has made my evening! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, cuddling with your mommy and Sam, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Painter, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Sam, too!

Beautiful Painter!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful tuxedo kitty you are, Sweet Painter! I agree, your loss of sight was not your moms fault.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Painter is the most beautiful COTD! I am so sorry that her eyesight has failed, these things sometimes happen in our older cats and is certainly no ones fault. Please enjoy Painters day as I know she is being given the best love and care and will adapt like no ones buisness! Huge love and cuddles to Painter, our beautiful COTD!😻😍