Thread: Ginger the gentleman

Ginger the gentleman

Dear Ginger, what a handsome tabby boy you are. You look so soft with your plush coat, and your round face is so sweet.
    You arrived about 8 years ago at your now forever home, and you never left. You became part of your loving family, even though your kitty sisters are not fond of you. They hiss and spit at you, you adore them.
    You also have a tougher side, roaming and ruling the neighborhood, making sure that everything is in order.
    Ginger, you are a rough and tumble kitty on the outside, but a big softie on the inside.
    I wish you, your kitty sisters and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Ginger, you are gorgeous! What a handsome, distinguished gentleman you are! Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. You indeed look like the man of the world, the man of the neighborhood that you are! That red fur is so thick and soft-looking and pretty, and what a sweet face you have with that pink nose and those broad cheeks and the lovely big eyes you're holding in a squint in the sunlight. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Milton Keynes in England to pet you, and pet your two kitty housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You first came to your dear Purrrsons some eight years ago! You chose them and, luckily for them (and you, too), have stayed ever since. You are very much part of the family! Even though your two girlie housemates hiss at you, you love them back. You adore them both, even when they are mean to you. You are a big cat, a bit like the Mafia Boss of the neighbourhood, often getting into scrapes and coming home with scars or wounds. (We hope that some day you will decide to enjoy the safe, comfortable life of an indoor kitty with your family!) You and your dear Purrrsons and even your kitty sisters all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ginger, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and kitty sisters and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 11-01-2018 at 04:58 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, gentleman Ginger in England! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome tabby fellow you are! I like your plush fur and your sweet, round face! I would be glad to hang around with you - since I can't, though, I hope your people will give you some extra pats and snuggles for me.

You are very much part of the family, adoring your two girl kitty housemates even though they sometimes don't adore you back. (Girls!) You're the mafia boss of your neighborhood, making sure everything is as it should be, and often times getting a scrape or showing a scar. I agree with my friend phesina about the wish that you will choose the indoor life some day. Best of all, you are a loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Ginger!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Ginger is magnificent, what darling fellow and a sterling role model! There could not be a finer COTD than awsome Ginger😻 Great name too!

Gentleman Ginger!

Greetings, Gentleman Ginger in the U.K! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a perfectly classic name, "Ginger," your family has chosen for you, so befitting one exquisitely handsome, classic orange Tabby boy! Oh, that sweet, apple round face of yours is to die for! Hard to believe you're truly worthy of that "Mafia Boss" moniker, Ginger, seeing as how you're so gentle and loving to your bully sisters! I guess you save all that stuff strutting for those bullies in the 'hood, hehe! Such a good brother! Oh, how lucky your humans were, Ginger, the day you chose them to be your furever family! You truly are a gem of a ginger boy, Ginger, beautiful body and heart, one extra special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I know it's bedtime there in the UK, but hopefully your all tucked in now, safe and sound, after having celebrated a fun and love filled, blow out Cat of the Day celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Ginger, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear furry sisters, too!

SO handsome!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Ginger the gentleman.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana