Please help. These females are driving me crazy. One is three years old (the Baby) and the other is twelve years old. Mom really wanted another baby. I tried to warn her but she insisted and drove 40 minutes to pick up her new baby. Now I am the only male in the house. The baby constantly irritates me by jumping on me and stealing my breakfast. The older one fights with the baby. I am surrounded by crazy females.

Sometimes I want to run away but I love my Mommy. She picked me up from a shelter when I was six weeks old. We've been together for a long time. Mom said it was 11 years. We lost our Daddy and that's when Mom wanted the baby. I get it. It's just that I need a hiding spot for my long naps. At the old house I had the perfect hiding spot under the jacuzzi. It's where the motor is.

Mom said we had to move when Daddy passed away. I didn't understand what she meant. But, when those horrible men came and took our stuff away, I figured it out. I hid in my special place. Mom didn't know where I was, so they all left without me. Mom came the next day and found me.

I don't like this new place. There's no good hiding place. I searched and searched but never found one. The closets are always shut. I'll keep looking. The garage is interesting.

Oh well, thanks for listening. Mom said it's good to write down your problems. Please get new kitties at shelter; all three of us are rescues.
Hello, handsome Danny! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful ginger Maine Coon mix kitty you are! I like your sweet face and your full orange coat! You are sooooo handsome!

You have an older and a younger sister, and your Mom. You are surrounded by females! I am so sorry that your daddy passed away. You hid in your special place while the moving crew was at your house. Your mom came back the next day and found you. Now you live in a new house and you are searching for the best hiding place to take long naps. I'm sure you will find one! It looks like you might have one there on the window sill, behind the plant.

You are patient with the baby, even when she jumps on you and tries to steal your breakfast. I imagine she loves you! I believe you and your sisters must be a wonderful comfort to your mommy, too !

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear ginger Danny!