Thread: Sweet Eek!

Sweet Eek!

Greetings, adorable, docile, oh so precious Eek! Happy Halloween Pet of the Day!

Your species may be the stuff of Halloween horrors for some but you, Eek, prove all of those stereotypes wrong! Your human knew the moment she/he laid eyes on you that day at the pet shop that there was something extra special about you and how right she/he was! As your human says, just because something is big and hairy, with 8 legs, doesn't mean it isn't totally adorable, and you are living proof of that!

She is my first tarantula ever and has proven to me that just because something is big and hairy with eight legs, it doesn't mean that they aren't enitrely lovable.
    How lucky your mom/dad is, having a best friend as unique, as special, as gentle and loving as you, Eek, best birthday gift ever! You may be your human's first, but I have a feeling you've made her/him a Tarantula lover for life!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet Eek! Meeting you today, seeing all of your gorgeous photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Halloween Pet of the Day celebration, climbing your human's arm, receiving tons of love, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love to you, beautiful, sweet Eek, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Eek, what a gorgeous Rosehair Tarantula you are! You at first seem like the perfect scary Halloween Pet, but all those great photos plus your dear person's love-filled tribute to you paint a different picture entirely. You are quite stunning and beautiful with that colorful furry body! You have the most delightful personality, too. As your dear person says, you are "entirely adorable and docile," and "..just because something is big and hairy with eight legs, it doesn't mean that they aren't entirely lovable." You and she/he love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Eek, on being chosen today's Halloween Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Rosehair Tarantula you are, Sweet Eek! Congratulations on being Haloween's Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Eek is a perfect little critter! Perfect Halloween POTD or any old day, Eek is the best!