Meet Ashley, the cat that adopted my brother. She started hanging around his house, following him around whenever he went outside. My brother, who never showed any interest in animals and ignored all the pets we had growing up, was smitten by her and took her in. She has since taken over the house and acts as if she was born and raised there. She will also only drink water from the bathroom sink, and will let you know to turn the faucet on NOW!

Score one more for the Feline Fraternity! She not only made my brother into a cat lover, but trained him well! That's one special cat!
Hello, beautiful Ashley in Texas! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely meezer mix kitty you are! I like your gem-like blue eyes, your tabby legs and tail! Your fur looks so soft, I hope your dad will give you some hugs and snuggles for me!

What a smart girl you are, too! You adopted your dad, following him around whenever he came outdoors. He was smitten! You have trained him well - instructing him to open the faucet NOW so you can drink from the bathroom sink. You have taken over the house! Best of all, you are a gorgeous and loved lady!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Ashley!