Thread: Terrific Tucker

Terrific Tucker

Name:  31B.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  426.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    I love Pugs. They are the happy clowns of the dog world.
    You bring smiles and joy to so many people.
    Celebrate your special day.

Terrific Tucker!

Hi Tucker Tyler Wade! Happy Dog of the Day, cutie pie!

We couldn't have hoped for a more perfect, more precious Halloween Dog of the Day than you, Tucker! Seeing you, all decked out in your pumpkin costume, all of those fetching outfits, has made my day! Oh, you sure do know how to strut yourself, and not only in the show ring! I have to say, Pugs make the best pumpkins!

Just as your mommy says, you truly are one EXTRA special boy, Tucker, and not just for your most impressive wins in the show ring, having nabbed both AKC Champion and United Kennel Club Grand Champion titles! No, what sets you paws above the rest is your big heart, your merry, happy go lucky attitude, the comfort and joy, the love and laughter you bring to all who cross your path, from your family and friends to all those whose lives are brightened, their heart made light, thanks to your therapy outreach!

But that's not all of what makes Tucker special. He is an all-around great dog and family pet, and his merry attitude makes him perfcet for his other job - he is Therapy Trained. That way he can spread pug smiles and comfort to people who so need it. He goes to schools, hospitals and nursing homes. But most of all, we love him! This is why Tucker should be Dog of the Day!
    How blessed your family is, having a furkid as beautiful, as accomplished, as giving and loving as you, Tucker! You truly are terrific, a treasure, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day crown!

Thanks for brightening MY day, sweetheart! Meeting you has been a joy! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...donning another adorable outfit, welcoming the trick o treaters, putting your trademark smile to work on all you meet; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pawrents and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to your, precious Tucker, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Tucker Tyler Wade, you are adorable! What a sweet Pug fellow you are, in both appearance and spirit. You are so cute, and you're really stylin' in all those great outfits! And you have the most delightful personality, making people feel good wherever you go, from the show ring to your Therapy Dog visits. You and your dear family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tucker, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. And a safe and happy Halloween to you all!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a cute little dog you are, Tucker. You make people feel good whenever they see you.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Tucker is best! Definately the Grand Champion of Cuteness. Serious scary cute, Happy Halloween!!🎃❤️