Thread: Lovely Luka

Lovely Luka

Dearest Luka, a.k.a. Puss Puss, you are utterly adorable! What a gorgeous young man you are. That Tuxedo-patterned fur is so sleek, complete with white gloves so you are ready for any formal occasion. And what a sweet face you have with those long, LOOOOONG white whiskers and eyebrows and that cute little white mustache and those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are so cute playing with your special toy there, sometimes holding it tight and sometimes with a big yawn. And then you're crouching in the bag and then holding on tight to your dear Purrrson's arm. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Westlake, OH to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are eight months old, still a growing kitten who thinks he's really a dog. You're very playful, cute, and hyper, and you make your dear Purrrsons smile with your antics and energy. You love to hide and sleep in bags and to spoon with your dear Purrrsons. You know when one of them is feeling down and will spoon with them until they stop crying. You also love to watch the sunrise/sunset and nature in general. You are very affectionate and cuddly and have brought your family closer together. You're the brother your young friend never had, and you and she/he love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Luka, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your young friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even a special serving of fancy tuna!

Last edited by phesina; 11-17-2018 at 03:15 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Luka, what a handsome tuxedo boy you are. The markings of your coat are magnificent, and your face with that tiny white moustache is too adorable.
    You are one busy kitty! You love paper bags, especially from Trader Joe's, you're chilling on the Jeep and you pee on your person's sister's pillow because you miss her so much., and you play and watch nature.
    Most importantly, you adore your family. You comfort them when they feel down, and you are a cuddler. With kitty magic, you brought them closer.
    Luka, you are one fabulous feline, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Lovely Luka!

Hi St. Luka, aka "Puss Puss!" Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome, purrsonality packed, fun loving panther boy you are, Puss Puss! Love that splotch of white on your upper lip...your mustache! Your photos are simply fabulous, and just as your human says you sure do know how to pose for the camera! But too cuddly to handle? Now that's my kind of boy, a lover boy! And then there's this...

His tricks include peeing on my sister's pillow because he misses her, she is in Europe right now.
    Now that's what I call a true expression of love! How lucky your *special person* is, having a fur brother, a best friend, a loyal and loving companion in you, Luka! It's clear you are the love of her/his life, her/his furry soulmate, and understandably so! They just don't come any more special than you, Luka! You're the best!

Many thanks to your human sister/brother for sharing you beautiful, adorable, sweet as can be self with us, along with so many heart-melting photos! Meeting you has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a vrey special, fun filled day of celebration..playing and napping in your favorite bag, hehe; watching the sunset; cuddling and spooning with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Luka, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Well then, I never... never recall seeing a sweeter or finer looking bro than dear Luka! Happy everything to Luka, our perfect COTD!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Luca!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana