Thread: Lovely Lakota

Lovely Lakota

Dear Lakota, what a beautiful calico baby you are. You look so soft and cuddly, and your face and your big ears are too adorable.
    You've been with your new family only for a few days, but you have made yourself at home in no time.
    In typical kitten fashion, you sleep hard and you play hard. Your family never knows which place you pick next for your kitty naps, but they caught you waking up from a nap under the desk.
    You are an adventurous, little explorer, and when it's time to retire for the night, you sleep with your person.
    Lakota, as young as you are, you are now world famous , and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    I am so glad that you are enjoying your tiny, new kitten Lakota! What a great name you chose and she is most certainly the cutest little one ever. Pleas give Lakota some cuddles for me and have the best day because Lakota is a magnificent COTD!

Dearest Lakota, what an adorable, precious kitten you are! That calico fur is so pretty and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute little nose and those great big ears and those lovely big eyes so full of wonder and delight. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to California to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

You're a young girl, only seven weeks old, and what a delightful Purrrsonality you already have! You are full of kitteny energy and make your dear Purrrson smile with all your antics. You're very adventurous and playful, and you love exploring and pouncing. You also love your toys and often fall asleep on top of them. You do enjoy your naps, and your dear Purrrsons never know where you'll choose for your next one. You just surprised them by waking up from a nap under the desk! You sleep with your dear Purrrson every night. You love each other very much, don't you. He/she would not give you up for anything. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lakota, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lovely Lakota!

Greetings, Lakota! Happy Cat of the Day!

Oh, what a painfully precious wee one you are, sweet baby girl, precious beyond words! That's a mighty "big" name your mommy has given you, Lakota! But at a mere seven weeks old already you're doing your moniker, your historic tribe proud! Small but mighty, that you are! You've only been with your pawrents but a very brief time, but already you've stolen their hearts! (No surprise there!) Your family is in for a ton of fun, watching you grow and learn, laughing at all of your kitten mischief and antics, the lot of you sharing countless happy, fun and love filled days over the months and years to come!

When she wakes up, though, she is a very playful kitten. We got her just a few days ago and so far we have had a lot of fun together. She is adventurous and love exploring and pouncing, and she sleeps with me every night. I would not give her up for anything.
    How lucky your family is, having a furkid as beautiful, as precious, as sweet and loving as you, Lakota! They just don't come any more special that you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, wittle one! Meeting you, seeing your utterly heart-melting photos, has been a bright spot on this cold and stormy day! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration, making all sorts of mischief, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Lakota, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Beyond precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Lakota kitten in California! Happy Cat of the Day!

What an adorable girl you are! Your calico fur is so soft, and I like your sweet face and big ears! Soooo cute!

You are a busy girl, too-- exploring, playing with your toys and pouncing! You found a warm place under your person's desk for a nap, too! You are an adventurer kitten, and you are learning how to have all kinds of fun! You even learned how to sleep in the bed with your person ... we people that! Your family is in for lots of fun!

Happy Cat of the Day to precious kitten Lakota!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Lovely Lakota!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana