Thread: Precious Pirati

Precious Pirati

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 179
Size:  9.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a handsome boy and very protective of your girlfriend.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Gentleman Pirati!

Hi Pirati in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day!

Oh.my.gosh!!! What a breathtakingly beautiful, blue eyed Dwarf bunny you are! Your sparkling blue eyes, encircled by your black eyeliner, is simply stunning! Easy to see how you came to be named! hehe And how lovely is your snow white, no doubt incredibly soft coat! What I wouldn't give to cuddle you and plant some kisses on that sweet, sweet face!

What a lucky bun you are, Pirati, having not only deluxe (2 story!) accommodations, food "on demand," hehe, and best of all, a devoted human and best bunny companion in Capucina loving on you 24/7! Yes, life is good!!! And just as lucky is your human, having a beautiful, sweet and loving best furry friend in you! You're a gem, Pirati, just as special as can be, a treasure!

Great thanks to your human for sharing your beautiful, sweet self with us today! Meeting you, seeing your utterly exquisite photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...snuggling and playing with your beloved Capucina, munching on yummy fruits and veggies, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Pirati, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Capucina, too!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Guten Tag, Pirati in Germany! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a sweet bunny you are! I like your white fur, which looks so soft; your lovely blue eyes with the black marking; and your cute, alert ears! I agree with my friend tatsxxx11- more cuddles and kisses to you from me!

You and Capucina have a two-story house to enjoy! Your person makes sure you have the right food, fresh water, and provides plenty of snuggles! Perfect!

Happy Pet of the Day to Pirati, and love to Capucina too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Pirati, what a beautiful bunny you are! You are absolutely adorable, with that soft-looking fur and the short pink and white ears and those lovely big blue eyes with the black eye-liner. And what a delightful personality you have! You are a very cute rabbit and a real gentleman. You lick your dear person's hand when he/she gives you food or water. You live with your girlfriend Cappucina in the garden in a two-story stable. You and she and your dear person all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pirati, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Cappucina and all your family are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Pirati is a remarkable and outstanding rabbit! I appreciate the observation that lotsa beings get aggressive when hungry. I hope Pirati and you had the best day 😍🐰🐇👍🏿

Congratulations, Pirati, on being POTD! You are adorable! Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie. Hope you and your girlfriend are moved inside your family's house. There are too many dangers outside for pet rabbits (including weather and predators). http://www.guineapigsrfun.net