Thread: Handsome Ben

Handsome Ben

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  14.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are very handsome and easily won those 2 blue ribbons.
    You are also smart and did so well at obedience class.
    Celebrate your special day, and every day.

Hello, Ben in New Jersey! Happy Dog of the Day! I think you are not only special and smart, but very handsome too! Could you please have your family give you some extra petting and/or big hugs from me, to celebrate YOU! Hunky, intelligent Ben!

Edited to ask... I wonder if you have been to the New Jersey shore- I live in Chicago but I'm told it's beautiful there.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Ben!

Hi Ben! Happy Dog of the Day to you, from a fellow Jerseyan...Tenafly and Demarest!

What a big, beautiful, hunky and handsome Rottie x Dal boy you are, Ben! As your humans says, being the gentle giant that you are, no denying your Rottie side; 95 lbs of pure mush! And how deserving you are of your *star* status, Ben, having nailed your obedience class, graduating at the top of your class, not to mention wowing the judges in the show ring, winning 2 blue ribbons! But nowhere does your *star* shine more brightly than in our humans' hearts!

Endless thanks to your humans for choosing adult doggie rescue, for seeing you for the diamond in the rough that you were! All it took was just a bit of time and patience, spit and polish before finally, your bright inner light came shining through! Handsome, smart as a whip, and just as loyal and loving as they come, that's you!
    If you aren't the poster boy for doggie adoption I don't know who is!

How blessed your furever family is, having a furkid as special as you in their lives, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to their days! You truly are a treasure, Ben, beautiful inside and out, one in a million!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pawrents, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Ben, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

SO handsome!!! And I see those Dal spotties on your chest!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Ben, what a gorgeous guy you are! You're such a handsome Rottweiler/Dalmatian mix fellow, complete with the spots on your chest! You have the sweetest face and the most delightful personality. You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ben, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    I fell in love with big ole Ben right away just like everyone else! Perfect, giant, brilliant DOTD!!