Thread: Lovely Luna

Lovely Luna

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Luna!

What a beautiful tortie girl you are! You have the sweetest face and very pretty markings, and your pale green eyes are beautiful!

After living with your family for 11 years, they moved to another house and you got lost, but you were rescued by some cat-loving people and brought back to your family. The rescuers had fallen in love with you immediately, and the family let you go back to them.

Now you are a happy indoor only kitty, living with a family where you run around and play and get spoiled rotten. You will get lost again!

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration with your family, and get pampered with extra treats and lots of attention and love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetheart!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hello, Luna in Michigan! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely black and white kitty lady you are! I like your sweet face; your white whiskers, and your soft, velvety fur!

You accidentally got outdoors during a move. That must have been very scary! A kitty-loving family found you. Despite becoming attached, they helped you get back to your first family. You are greatly loved by many people! You stayed with your new family, and now you are an inside kitty. You enjoy having your picture taken, beautiful lady! You keep busy by running, playing, and being gorgeous ! I hope your family will give you lots of hugs and snuggles for me today!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Luna!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Luna, what a beautiful Tuxedo lady you are! That trademark black and white fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those long, LOOOONG white whiskers and eyebrows and ear tufts and those lovely big eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Portage, MI to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what an amazing story you have to tell! You lived with the same family as an outdoor cat nearly all your life. One day they moved to a new house, and during the moving you got out accidentally from the new house. You were lost for a couple of weeks and didn't know how to get home. Then someone rescued you and got you back to your original family, though the rescuers were sad to see you go.

Then the man from the original family called your rescuers, saying he'd seen how sad they were to see you go, and since your first family hadn't expected ever to see you again, they decided to return you to your rescuers. They were so happy to get you back! You have been with them for a year now, a very happy, safe indoor kitty. You can run around and play all you want, and get your picture taken, which you love. (How nice you look, all set for Halloween!) And you never have to worry again about getting lost outdoors. You and your dear Purrrmanent Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Luna, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 10-22-2018 at 08:59 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lovely Luna!

Hi Luna! Happy Cat of the Day, and early Happy Halloween wishes to you as well!🎃🎃🎃 How precious are your photos???

I can't tell you how touched I was, reading your heartwarming backstory, your happy homecoming tale! You're never too young or too old to live your best life ever, right sweetheart?
    And oh, what a wonderful, joyful, amazing new beginning it is! How caring and thoughtful of your former family to realize that you would be safer and happier with your rescuers, and clearly your furever humans were over the moon when they received that phone call! You may not have been a planned addition to the family, but to my mind it was more than mere serendipity that brought your and your mom and dad together, a match made in heaven! Nope, no more worries or cares for you, sweet Luna! You're home!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Enjoy your much deserved day of international fame and celebrity, being loved and pampered to pieces by your wonderful mommy and daddy! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Luna, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

SO photogenic! SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Luna, what a most beautiful tuxedo girl you are. You look so soft and shiny, and your face is too adorable with those incredibly long whiskers.
    You have quite a story to tell. One year ago, when your first family moved, you got lost. Then, after two weeks, your rescuers returned you, with a very heavy heart. They were so sad to see you go. So your first family decided to let you return to your now forever family.
    Now you live a safe and happy life indoors. You get to play and run around as much as your heart desires, and you love to have your pictures taken. You are a super model!
    Luna, you are a precious girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Okay, like what?? Best story, most excellent cat ever!!