Thread: Angel Andrus~

Angel Andrus~

To the family of Andrus~

My deepest, most heartfelt condolences on the tragic passing of your beloved Andrus.

What a joyful, life loving boy he was, and so very lucky to have known your love and devotion those wonderful 6 years. Please don't blame yourself. This was a tragic accident. There isn't a pet parent alive who at one point hasn't questioned a decision they have made, and as hearbreaking as his tragic passing is, Andrus knew every day of his life how cherished he was, leaving this world with his heart overflowing with love, love enough to carry him over until that happy day when you and he are together once more. Until that joyful day, hold tight to those countless happy times you shared, the joy and laughter he brought to your life.

Thank you for sharing your cherished memories, and all of those heart-melting photos with us, giving the honor of paying tribute to him and the life you and he shared.
    He truly was one EXTRA special boy, one in a million, and so very worthy of the title Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

And Andrus, sweetheart, you run happy and whole once more at the Rainbow Bridge with all of our beloved fur angels, until that wonderful day of reunion. And send down a sign, your love to your grieving family. They miss you so very much.

Such a beautiful boy...

Family, forever and always~

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Andrus, what a handsome boy you were here on earth, and now a most glorious kitty angel. Your wonderful, orange coat looks so soft, and your face with those classic tabby markings is so expressive and adorable.
    Those pictures are incredibly sweet, especially the ones with your friend Una and your dad.
    You experienced so much love in your life, and as short as it was, you could not have asked for a more devoted family.
    You were happy and well taken care of.
    And I want your family to know how sorry I am, and thank them for all the love they shared with you.
    Andrus, you are happy and whole again, and you are watching over your family from the Rainbow Bridge.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Andrus was perfection, he had the most beautiful coat in the world! I sure hope you only focus on the wonderful memories of Andrus and the love and family time you all shared. I am quite sure that he would want you to be happy and not sad! Andrus is the most excellent and well loved, never to be forgotten COTD!!😻

Dearest Andrus, what a beautiful Angel kitty you are! You are such a gorgeous orange guy with white trim. My orange girl with white trim Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" That fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing so many great photos with us! You are adorable in every one of them, and it is so nice to see you playing and cuddling with your kitty pal and cuddling with dear Dad. I wish I could reach through the screen and ...all the way to the Rainbow Bridge! ..to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are all petting you for me .

And what a touching, uplifting story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrson-to-be found you, a small kitten, while he was serving with the Peace Corps in South Africa! He brought you to the vet's, where you bonded with Una, and then sent you both home to Florida when he was returning! You grew to be an extremely large, long, very gentle guy, full of energy, able to leap up to high shelves. You're a very affectionate guy who would lie on skin-brother's chest in love and put your front paws on Meowmie to show your love for her that way.

I am so very sorry to learn of your recent accidental passing. My very deepest sympathy to your dear family members, human and feline, who love you and mourn you and miss you so very much. My great thanks to them for the wonderful home they have given you and all the love they shared and always will share with you. Please send some Angelic purrrs to their hearts to reassure them that you are with them always, you're watching over them and sending down love, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day..

Congratulations, darling Andrus Angel, on being chosen today''s Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Una and other kitties and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of love and treats and wonderful memories. We know the other Angels are all rejoicing with you!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    P.s. Shit! I might know how you feel. My beloved Mozart was a sealpoint Siamese cat and the love of my life. He was an indoor cat and.... long story short, many events happened, move, breakup, he had 4 adopted bros and sisters, Mozart was Papa and mother to them all. When the human family broke up he missed them terribly. Finally let him out for an instant one day as he was screaming as a communicative, vocal and highly intelligent Siamese being he was, into what looked like a perfectly safe, sunny, fenced yard in Surrey B.C. I looked away for a few minutes and I never saw him again. My heart is still scarred after 20 yrs. at least , and now I only remember the best times. Accidents happen, there's no going back and my darling Mozart who I raised from a very small kitten and still know for a fact was the smartest, most loving and most beautiful cat in the world to me, is not with me anymore. My love for him is stronger than ever and I miss him with all my heart. Point is, love is the best, and I have had many cats and loved them so much since then...but .... there is a very special place, a private and personal spot in my heart of hearts that is Mozarts alone, and I will hold him there forever. Life is for the living, enjoy it. Andrus would surely want you too, don't you think.

Sweet Andrus

Dearest Sweet Andrus,

I can't even begin to express how glad I am that you were found by a kind human who took you to what became your forever home where you were given the proper care and loved tremendously.

You were just a kitten when you were rescued, but you soon grew into a large, athletic, gentle giant boy who had amazing jumping skills!

You weren't disturbed by storms, like your kitty siblings were. And although your mommy didn't like to be sat on like you did to her son, you found another way to show your love to her by putting your paws on her gently.

You quickly won over the hearts of the people who raised you and became a very special member of their family.

That is why it is so hard for them to let you go, but you are now watching over them from the Rainbow Bridge and I know you will always love and remember them just as they will do to you .

Hurricane Michael caused disasters for many Families, and I can only hope that you didn't go through much pain when you made the transition to Kitty Heaven. You were very loved, Andrus, and love is something that is endless.
    You will be missed terribly by your family, but you will always stay in their hearts and one day you will meet again .

But for now, I know you will be watching over them from the Rainbow Bridge.