Thread: Prettiest Pixie

Prettiest Pixie

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 74
Size:  10.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are extra special, small and cuddly.
    So glad you and your friend were adopted.
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Pretty Pixie!

Hi Pixie! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day to you, from me and everyone in this wheeker loving home!

What a pretty, most precious piggy you are, Pixie! And being the pint sized girl that you are, so perfectly named! Your silky, soft coat is gorgeous, such gorgeous coloring and markings, and I'm sure your different colored, black and white feet are very special too! But what makes you so EXTRA special is your sweet as can be purrsonality, your love and devotion for your human! Great thanks to her/him for choosing rescue, opening up her/his home to two such deserving girls, you and sister Mona! That is one lucky mom/dad, having a furkid as special as you, Pixie! You're a gem, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet little girl! Meeting you today has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration, treated to extra floor time, playing with sister Mona; munching on some yummy fruits and veggies; cuddling with your human, serenading her/him with your comforting purrs, giving and receiving kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Pixie, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear sister Mona, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    You were quite right to notice that little Pixie was definately a very special one right away! Just the most tiny, adorable little sweetheart! I hope Pixie and Mona celebrate like mad all day❤️

Dearest Pixie, you are adorable! What a darling, precious, adorable little Guinea Pig you are! That fur is so soft-looking and pretty, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big eyes. You have the most delightful personality, too. Your dear young person was proud to bring you and your friend Mona home. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pixie, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Mona and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Pixie, on being POTD! You are gorgeous, adorable, precious and brilliant! (We GPs/cavies!) We have adopted many, many GPs from the Humane Society (mostly "seniors") and love and treasure them all. We're so glad you have found a loving forever home where you are appreciated! Sending and best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net