Thread: Marvelous Maxie Mo

Marvelous Maxie Mo

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  11.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You really are quite handsome,
    no matter what your "sister" thinks.
    Celebrate your special day.

Marvelous Maxie Mo!

Hi there Maxie Mo, a.k.a "RatBoy!" Happy Dog of the Day!

What a handsome, studly, swoon worthy CKCS you are, sweetheart! Those HUGE brown eyes of yours could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts, and oh, what I wouldn't give to stroke those long, silky ears! You're just too precious for words, Maxie, and quite the character to boot, what with your love for chewing...wood! In addition to your Mommy's dining room table legs, do stay away for that mulch and those acorns! That was a close call! (My Lab's fave snack come fall...acorns!) Better to stick to nibbling on your humans' noses! What a lucky family is yours, Maxie Mo, having a furkid as beautiful, as personality packed, as sweet and loving, as special as you! You truly are a treasure, Maxie Mo, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for writing to us Maxie Mo, giving us the pleasure of paying tribute to your gorgeous, adorable self! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled (wood free) Dog of the Day celebration...taking a nice, long walk with your Mom and Dad and fur sis Molly; playing fetch, chase and keep away; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Maxie Mo, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear sister Molly, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Maxie Mo is quite divine, he has the face of an angel! I should like to say that I am thrilled Maxie Mo is DOTD!! Please don't eat mulch.

Dearest Maxie Mo, you are adorable! What a sweet, precious, beautiful Cavalier King Charles Spaniel you are! You are so cute, and you have the most delightful personality, too. You and your dear family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. (No acorns, we hope!)

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Maxie Mo in West Virginia! You are very adorable- I like your wavy ears and your heart-shaped nose! Happy Dog of the Day!