Thread: Fantastic Francisco

Fantastic Francisco

What a dapper gentle cat you are in your grey morning suit as they call grey tuxedos I think. And it is true you are still a kitten, really, at a year old - don;t let anyone tell you otherwise. It is nice you were adopted, and even have a sister to play with! You are not only handsome and loved, but now you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate! Congratulations again, cutie!
    I've Been Frosted

My name is Francisco, and I am your Cat of the Day! I live in Alberta with a lovely family of five, and my sister Fur Fur. I was a kitten when my family took me home from the shelter, as a birthday present for my mommy. They don't know what kind of breed I am, but they suspect I must be part Siamese, since I have very big, elegant ears and a distinct meow.

Although I'm not really a kitten anymore, I have no trouble acting like one! I purr all day, really loud to let my family know how happy I am. When I am not playing with my toy mouse, or chasing after my friends at a high speed, I enjoy taking long naps on my mommy's belly. But don't you think I'm a softie just because of the way I look and act! I am a very smart cat and I will get things my way- like for instance, stealing a drink out of somebody's glass of milk, or conveniently hiding my necklace so I won't have to wear it.

Though I'm a bit of a rebel, I am deeply loved by family. But, after all, can they really help it?
    Hello, adorable Francisco in Canada! Happy Cat of the Day!

I am so glad you're my Cat of the Day today, because you give me a huge smile! You are one year old and still quite kitten-ish You run at high speed, or play with your toy mousie! You sneak a drink of milk from someone's glass, or slip off your necklace and hide it ! When it is time to slow down a bit, you take a long nap with your mommy - and you purr all day, nice and loud! You also have a distinctive meow!

You look very nice in your grey morning suit! I like your long whiskers and your soft fur! I would be very happy to pet you, or provide some snuggles ... since I can't, though, I hope your mommy and family will give you many hugs, snuggles and love for me

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Francisco! Love to Fur Fur, too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Francisco could not be more wonderful, excellent name too! I agree, Francisco is still kittenish until 2! Mine is almost 3 and turns into a kitten very often. What a brilliant COTD, I am sure Fur Fur is a great companion as well! I sure hope those two have a blast frolicking on this extra special day!

Dearest Francisco, what a gorgeous young man you are, such a dapper guy in your grey and white morning suit that looks so soft! You have the sweetest face with that cute darker grey nose and those huge ears and those lovely big eyes. You are adorable in both of those great photos, still pretty kitten-like if you ask me! In that one of you lying on your back, are you asking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and up over to Calgary to rub that tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you, and pet your sister Fur Fur and rub her tummy if she so desires, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both and rub suitable tummies for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have, just being the kitten you still are! You purr really loudly to let everyone know how happy you are. You love to chase your friends at high speed and play with your toy mousie and take long naps on Meowmie's belly. You are very smart, doing things like taking a drink from someone's glass of milk and hiding your necklace when you don't want to wear it. You and your dear Purrrsons and Fur Fur all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Francisco, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Fur Fur and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Francisco, what a handsome boy you are. Your plush coat looks so soft, and your face is adorable. I love your big ears, and I especially would love to give you a belly rub!
    I could not think of a better birthday present than a soft and cuddly kitten. And you haven't outgrown kittenhood yet.
    Your purr is really loud, you play with your toy mousie and you chase after your friends at a high speed.
    You also like to take naps on your mom's belly, and in true cat fashion, you get things your way, like drinking milk from somebody's glass and hiding your necklace.
    Francisco, you are indeed a fantastic and precious kitty, and I wish you, Fur Fur and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Fabulous Francisco!

Good evening, Francisco! Happy Cat of the Day!

Indeed you are, Francisco, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day! Many thanks to your human for nominating you, giving us the pleasure of paying tribute to one extra special boy!

What a pawsitively precious wee one you were, Francisco, and no doubt now, at 1 year old, one incredibly handsome youngster! Thank you for taking time out of your day to paw off a note to us, sweetheart! Meeting you this evening was just what I needed after a long, tiring day!

What a lucky boy you are, Francisco, having landed in the biggest, bestest furever family imaginable, complete with 4 devoted, doting humans and a fur sis! Doesn't get much better than that! Endless thanks to your hoomans for choosing adoption, opening up their home and hearts to one beautiful baby boy! I think your Mommy would agree with me when I say you're the best birthday present ever! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Francisco! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun and love filled day of celebration...playing with sister Fur Fur and batting about your mousie; chasing your friends at super sonic speed, hehe; napping on your Mommy's belly, purring in 4th gear; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Francisco, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear sister Fur Fur, too!

Belly up!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~