Thread: Precious Meg

Precious Meg

What a pretty pumpkin-colored girl you, and with your round head, you'd do a pretty good pumpkin impression too! How sad you have those troubles because of being too inbred, but we are glad you do not let it bother you too much! You are such a cutie, and now you are famous for the whole world to see! Congratulations again cutie! It's your great big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Hello, Meg in New Zealand! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a sweet girl you are with your round head, your cute face and folded ears! I have a soft spot for ginger kitties and your pumpkin colored fur looks so soft to pat!

You snuggle with your people on your terms, and observe all that's happening around you! Best of all, you are a much loved kitty! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Meg!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Meg, what a gorgeous Scottish Fold girl you are. The color of your coat is so beautiful, and how about your cute face! You couldn't be more adorable.
    I am very sorry that you have those health issues, but you are well taken care off, so you can be your sweet and sometimes grumpy self.
    And I'm glad that the pose you're sitting in quite often, is a Scottish Fold "special", and not related to your health.
    Sometimes, when you get snuggly and follow your humans around, they are tempted to pick you up. Then you let them know that this is a bad idea. And you're playing tricks on your family by staring at a corner, a kitty favorite!
    Meg, you are indeed precious beyond words, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Precious Meg!

Greetings, Meg, in beautiful Te Awamutu, North Island, New Zealand! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful, most precious Scottish Fold you are, Meg! You have the loveliest coat and coloring, the sweetest, apple (or would that be owl?) round face, and then of course there are those trademark ears, your crowning glory! And oh, aren't you quite the character! No doubt your antics, those quirks your mommy speaks of, only adds to your charm!

We're so happy to hear that despite your physical limitations you're enjoying life and your family to the max, Meg, knowing that for all the days of your life your furever family will make sure you are safe, kept comfy-cozy, feeling loved! How very lucky your family is, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you! You truly are a treasure, Meg, just as special as can, perfect just as you are!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your mommy's love filled tribute and seeing your utterly heart-melting photos has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Meg, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

It's a Scottish Fold thing!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Meg, you are precious indeed, utterly adorable! What a beautiful Scottish Fold lady you are. That orange fur is so pretty and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have! Your round head makes for a great display of those Scottish-folded ears, and those lovely big amber eyes blend right in with your fur color. Your dear Purrrson says you look like a golden-owl, or 'Morepork.' I wish I could reach through the screen and around the world and all the way Down Under to Te Awamutu, North Island, New Zealand to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your motion is limited to some extent by skeletal problems, but what with the devoted, loving care you get, those problems don't affect your quality of life much. You sit in that amusing pose often, which turns out to be a common Scottish Fold pose. You look like the guru of some mystical sect there! You are affectionate when you're in the mood. You sometimes stare off into a corner, making your dear Purrrson wonder if you're seeing ghosts or you're just playing a game of 'made you look!' You are her/his "little character," and he/she feels very protective of you, what with your physical disabilities. Your dear Purrrsons are making your life as cozy, loving, and safe as they can. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful loving home you share!

Congratulations, darling Meg, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    What a brilliant and much loved pussycat darling Meg is! EVERYONE thinks so. So very adorable and unique. All of Megs pics are so cute, the way Meg sits is hopefully as comfortable as it is cute! Sure loved seeing beautiful Meg as COTD!