Thread: Senior Stormur

Senior Stormur

Name:  18 (1).jpg
Views: 64
Size:  272.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a handsome little man you are.
    You seem to enjoy getting your mane brushed.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Precious Stormur!

Hi Stormur in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, adorable, most precious Icelandic you are! Your long, curly coat is so lovely, and before long, with winter soon upon us, you'll be showing off your shaggy side! After reading your young lady's tribute, learning how active you are, it's hard to believe you're an amazing 28 years old, Stormur!!! No doubt all of that good loving your young lady and all of your friends and fans shower upon you keep you so young at heart! How lucky your young lady is, having a beautiful, sweet and loving best friend in you, Stormur, just as you are so lucky, having a best friend in her! What a team!
    Icelandics are among my all time favorite horse breeds, and they just don't come any cuter, any more beautiful, any more special than you! You're a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Stormur! Meeting you today, learning of the very special bond you and your young lady share, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...spending fun time with your young lady; enjoying a nice, long brushing; munching on some juicy apple and tasty peppermints, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and a big hug to you, precious Stormur, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO precious!!!

Best friends!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Stormur, what a beautiful Icelandic Horse you are! You are absolutely gorgeous, with that long shaggy fur that will keep you warm in winter and that sweet face with your lovely big eyes! How nice to see you cuddling up there with your dear young lady friend. You and she love each other very much, don't you. What wonderful love-filled lives you share!

Congratulations, darling Stormur, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your young lady and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even some special brushing-out of your mane, too!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    It was wonderful to see Stormur today! I have never seen a more lovely and precious horse. It is understandable that you are very proud of wonderful Stormur and that you love him so very much! Such a sweet pic of you two, have the best day! Magnificent Stormur!

Congratulations, Stormur, on being POTD! You are so handsome, lovable and wonderful! We're so glad you have a loving home where you are appreciated! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net