Thread: Darling Dixie

Darling Dixie

Name:  18.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  213.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You knew just how to get adopted, give kisses.
    Now you share a home and plenty of activities,
    (between sleeping) with your family.
    Celebrate your special day.

Adorable Dixie!

Hi Dixie! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby girl!

What a beautiful JRT x Beagle girl you are, Dixie, just TOO precious for words! That face, those BIG, brown eyes, that tongue!!! Oh, who could resist a doggo as sweet as you! I've only been mom to big breed pups, but simply adore both JRTs and Beagles, their personalities and energy, their big hearts! But a JRT x Beagle? Doesn't come any more special than that combo, hehe

My heart melted, reading how you and your family came to be, Dixie. Working in rescue (dogs and kitties in kill shelters) I know too well how many dogs and cats, through no fault of their own, are sitting in kill shelters, patiently waiting for their hero rescuer to find their way to them! Thankfully, you were one of the lucky ones, having landed in the bestest furever home imaginable! And every day since your happy homecoming you have repaid your family's compassion a million fold with your unconditional love and devotion, the joy you bring to their lives!

When we first found her, she was sitting in a small cage sad and scared, surrounded by hundreds of other dogs needing a home equally as much. My father picked her up out of her cage and she looked at him with the biggest puppy-dog eyes and licked him right on the cheek. We knew we had to have her and we took her home
    How blessed your family is, having a furkid as special as you to call their own, Dixie! You're just as beautiful as can be, in looks and in personality, and so very worthy of your big day of honor! Endless thanks to the for choosing rescue, giving one most deserving girl a 2nd chance at a happy life!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...napping the day away and munching on yummy treats; surfing in your pool (or sitting by the fire), depending on the weather, hehe; being loved and pampered to pieces by your wonderful family! Lots of love, hugs and smoooches to you, adorable Dixie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

TOO precious for words!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh my goodness, just look at that face! What an adorable lady you are, dearest Dixie! You and your dear family-to-be met at that adoption event, and you adopted each other right away. You have the most delightful personality, and you and your dear family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dixie, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your dear family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Dixie sure is a heart stealer! Who could resist dear little Dixie, not me❤️ It is very fitting that she is our very special and pretty DOTD!