Thread: Marvelous Marlowe!

Marvelous Marlowe!

Hey! I'm Marlowe. You got a problem with that? Aah, I'm not really that tough, but I've got an attitude to maintain. Breed? All-American Shorthair. I was a rescue kitten at Pet Orphans in Los Angeles when this guy and his lady walked in. I liked the looks of the guy, so when he sat down for a minute I jumped in his lap and went to sleep. So they adopted me. What else could they do?

I'm seven now, and I've got it pretty good. I have plenty of food, I can sleep wherever I want, have a nice bunch of toys, and get lots of affection from the people. I like to hang out with the guy and knock stuff off his desk when he's at the computer. The lady is nice too. She has my fellow former orphan Jolson to look after her. Taking care of the guy is my job. My favorite time is after dinner when he flops in his recliner. I join him and we watch television until we both fall asleep. All things considered, I'm a pretty lucky former orphan.
    Hello, Marlowe in California! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome fellow you are! You look very nice in your grey and white morning suit! Your fur looks so plush and soft - I hope your guy will give you some extra petting for me when you are together in the recliner watching television! Some for Jolson too, please!

You are a very busy fellow - helping your guy with computer work by knocking things off his desk, playing with all your toys, and helping Jolson look after your lady! Then it is time to receive affection from your people PURR-fect!

To answer your question ... you jumped in your guy's lap and went to sleep when he visited Pet Orphans that day! What else could he do? Not a thing! You chose your people that day for sure Now you are seven years old, and you and Jolson are much-loved kitties =^..^= As it should be!

Hpapy, happy Cat of the Day to Marlowe and Jolson!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 10-17-2018 at 06:16 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Marlow!

Aren’t you a handsome boy… and lucky too. You can just tell when when real cat lovers come along. You have a nice shiny coat and the sweetest face!

I’m so glad your mom and dad found you at the Pet Orphans, now have a loving home, being spoilt with toys and affection from everyone in the house.

Your dad is your favourite, but your mom has Jolson to look after her, and you have someone to play with, so all is well.

Have fun today and celebrate with your family and Jolson. Get pampered with extra treats and some cuddle time on the couch, watching TV with your dad. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetheart!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Marvelous Marlowe!

Meow Marlowe! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a hunky, handsome "All American" feline you are, Marlowe, pawsitively pawsome, packed with purrsonality, precious beyonds words! Got attitude??? Good by me! How lucky your Daddy is, having you as his trusty side kick, his best bud, a special furry someone to share his recliner with! How blessed your Daddy and your Mommy were the day they chose the rescue route, the day you chose them to be your furever family! Not saying that you don't love your Mommy; of course you do! But there's no denying that it was a case of instant attraction for you and your Dad, the sparks flying and the loving flowing! hehe

I was a rescue kitten at Pet Orphans in Los Angeles when this guy and his lady walked in. I liked the looks of the guy, so when he sat down for a minute I jumped in his lap and went to sleep. So they adopted me. What else could they do?
    To say say you're living the good life would be an understatement, Marlowe. A pretty lucky orphan, for sure, Jolson too! And I'm sureyou would agree with me when I say no kitty is more deserving than you, sweetheart!
    How blessed your humans are, having a beautiful, spirited, loyal and loving furkid, a full fledged family in you! You're simply the best, Marlowe, a treasure, purrfect in every way!

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to paw off a note to us, Marlowe! Meeting you today, being treated to all of your heart-melting photos, has been a joy! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing with brother Jolson; hanging out with Dad, knocking "stuff" off of his desk (in other words taking care of the big guy, hehe); cuddling with your Dad on the recliner tonight; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Marlowe, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Jolson, too!

Dad's handy helper!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Marlowe, what a good-looking guy you are! You're a gorgeous grey-and-white Tuxedo kitty with fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with your cute pink and grey nose and your lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! They show off your beauty so well. In that one of you lying on your back, are you asking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Northridge, CA to rub it (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you, and pet your kitty housemate Jolson too and rub his tummy if he wants! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you both and rub any appropriate tummies, too .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You were a rescue kitten at Pet Orphans in L.A. when this couple walked in. You and the guy adopted each other right away, and your fellow orphan Jolson and the lady adopted each other, too. How could they resist? Now you both are living the good life! You have plenty of food, can sleep wherever you want, have a nice bunch of toys, and get plenty of affection from your Purrrents. You take care of the man, knocking things off his desk when required, and Jolson looks after the lady. After dinner, you and your guy watch TV from his recliner until you both fall asleep. You are a very lucky former orphan, and so is Jolson! You both and your dear Purrrents all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Marlowe, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and Jolson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Marlowe, what a handsome All-American shorthair boy you are. Your coat looks so soft and plush, and your face is too sweet.
    I love your baby pictures, how adorable.
    I'm glad that you and Jolson were adopted from Pet Orphans. You knew when your forever family walked in, so you made yourself comfortable in dad's lap, giving them no choice but to adopt you!
    You're living the good life, sleeping wherever you want, you have lots of toys, and you get an abundance of affection from everybody. Showing your tough side and maintaining your reputation, you like to knock stuff off your dad's desk.
    But you have a softer side as well, watching TV and falling asleep with your dad in the recliner.
    Marlowe, you are a precious kitty, and I wish you, Jolson and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Glad Marlowe is our handsome COTD! Such a wonderful cat❤️😻