Thread: Lovable Lucy

Lovable Lucy

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 94
Size:  12.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a beautiful and obedient girl you are.
    Your family loves you more each day.
    Celebrate your special day.

We Love Lucy!

Good morning, Lucy, best doggie ever! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful BC girl you are, Lucy, beautiful in looks, personality and heart! And of course, true to your breed, you're the ultimate energizer pupper! hehe It's no wonder your mom/dad fell in love with you at first sight, though for the life of me, it's hard to imagine you having found yourself in rescue! But in the end, your story couldn't have had a better ending...a better new beginning! We are so thankful to your family for choosing rescue, for welcoming one beautiful and most deserving girl into their home and hearts; allowing your true inner spirit to shine; teaching just how wonderful life with a pack of humans can be! A family couldn't hope for a sweeter, more loving, more joyful doggie furkid than you, Lucy! A friend to all with a heart of gold, a never ending source of joy, love and laughter, that's YOU!

Lucy is a very special dog. We rescued her when she was only 15 months old. I fell in love with her at first sight. We helped her get used to being a loved dog, with a home and family. And I have loved her more and more every day since. She is five years old now and as spunky as the day we brought her home. We would not have it any other way!
    Thanks for the BIG smiiles, Lucy! Meeting you today,has made my morning! I hope you're treated to a very special, fun filled and action packed day of celebration...enjoying a play date with your bestie, Josie the pug; chasing rabbits and birdies; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud, devoted humans! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Lucy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

A girl after my own heart!!!💧💧💧

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

We love Lucy, yes we do! Hello, Lucy, best dog ever! Happy Dog of the Day!

I agree with everything my friends have already written! You are a very busy girl - taking a dip in your pool; playing with your best doggie friend Josie! Sometimes you chase rabbits or birds, too! Then it is time to be your beautiful, greatly loved self! Perfect!

Happy, happy Dog of the Day and another huge hug to Lucy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Lucy, what a beautiful Border Collie you are! You are so pretty, and you have such a delightful personality! You are very special, rescued when you were only 15 months old. Your dear people helped you get used to being a loved dog with a home and family. You and they have loved each other more and more every day since. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lucy, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and pug pal and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 10-17-2018 at 09:25 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Lucy looks so contented and perfectly sweet relaxing in her swimming pool! What a pretty girl, it's nice she has a special pug freind too. Big cuddles to your very fantastic Lucy and everyone's DOTD!