Thread: Spectacular Sunny

Spectacular Sunny

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  11.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You are lucky enough to have a whole family to love you.
    Plenty of adventures and good food and toys.
    Celebrate your special day.

Sweet Princess Sunny!

Hi Sunny! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart, from all in this piggy loving home!!!

My heart went squish, the moment I laid eyes on your beautiful self! Endless thanks to your human for including so many heart-melting photos along with your bio! Your cuteness quotient is off the charts! What a gorgeous wheeker girl you are, Sunny, what with that coat of many colors, and that sweet face of yours could melt even the hardest of hearts! No wonder you love posing for the camera! You're SO photogenic; a natural!

It's no wonder your family loves you SO very much, Sunny! You're irresistible! How lucky your humans are, having a furkid as sweet and loving, as cuddly and cheerful as you; their never ending source of joy, love and laughter! If any furry one could makes a human's day sunny and bright it's you! You truly are a treasure, Sunny, just as special as can be, one in a million!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Sunny! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're treated to a very special, fun filled day of celebration...enjoying fun time in your piggy playpen; munching on yummy romaine and peanuts; purring and popcorning with sheer abandon; cuddling with your humans and beloved elephant Ellie while watching some TV, hehe; being loved and pampered to pieces in true princess style! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Princess Sunny, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Hard to pick just one...so here's two!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank you

Thank you for the love and support to my family's little ray of sunshine, Sunny. I'm very proud of her, and reading her this comment made her happy. I'm very glad she gets a day in the spotlight. I texted all my friends, and they're also excited for her. Thank you again for the compliments.

Dearest Sunny, a.k.a. Princess, what an adorable little American Guinea Pig you are! Your fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big eyes. You and your dear people love each other very much, don't you. You make them smile with all your energy and antics. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sunny, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even some special peanuts and romaine lettuce!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Sunny, on being POTD! (We GPs/cavies!) Sunny, you are adorable, precious, brilliant, sweet, photogenic and perfect! We are thrilled that you are so loved and spoiled! (All pets should be so lucky!) We loved reading all about your happy life and send best wishes for a continued healthy, fun, safe life! XOXO Our Adopted/Rescued Beloved Spoiled GPs/cavies: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net P.S. We adopted an adult male GP from the Humane Society in March and he looks like he could be Sunny's brother!
    Last edited by CavyMom; 10-18-2018 at 04:43 AM.

Blog Entries
    Sunny is the greatest POTD, I love her hairdo too!