Thread: Sunshiny Izzy

Sunshiny Izzy

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  14.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are so lucky to have someone who really knows about you
    and loves you (and others) so much. You are beautiful
    Celebrate your special day.

Gorgeous Izzy!

Greetings, Izzy! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, oh so photogenic Leopard Gecko girl you are! Your bright, sunshiny coloring and your markings are gorgeous, and who could resist that sweet face, that trademark Gecko smile!

How lucky you are, Izzy, having found your way to such a responsible, knowledgeable, caring human!

During the year of 2013 Massachusetts had been hit hard by blizzard Nemo. I went five days without any heat or power in my house since the storm wiped it all out. Temperatures had dropped so low any liquid in our house froze and you could see your breath in the air. I cradled her close to my body for hours and took extreme emergency precautions to ensure she stayed warm and safe. This was one of the many journeys we went on together.
    Now THAT is unconditional love and true devotion!!!

And how lucky is your human, having a best friend and loving companion, a teacher, a life changer in you; the best birthday gift ever! Thanks to you, so much of your human's life is now devoted to reptile guardianship, caring not only for her/his own reptile family, but for other reptiles and their families who find themselves in need!

She has inspired me to expand my knowledge and ownership on many reptiles. Now, thanks to Izzy, I own 15 more reptiles since the day I got her. Seven of them are leopard geckos. I rescue any reptile I can and I am beginning to work on many breeding projects. I have successfully bred leopard geckos and helped reptiles recover from illness and injuries when their owners couldn't afford the vet. I see a bright future for myself and all of my reptiles including Izzy.
    What an impressive legacy! And as your human says, your and her/his journey has only just begun, with so many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship to look forward to! You truly are a treasure, Izzy, one in a million, simply the best! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos and reading your human's heartwarming tribute, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! Lots of love to you, beautiful Izzy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your reptile buddies, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Izzy is so adorable! She is lucky to have an excellent caregiver that stepped up beautifully during a very dangerous time. Now Izzy is healthy and thriving with a community of fellow geckos! Outstanding POTD!

Dearest Izzy, you are adorable! What a sweet face you have! You look like you are smiling in that first picture as you gaze right at me. And what a lovely story you have to tell! Your dear person has always loved reptiles, and she/he received you as a birthday present. You two made it through blizzard Nemo together, you cradled up close to him/her for warmth and safety. You inspired her to add more reptiles to the family, and now you have 15 reptile housemates, seven of them leopard geckos like you! You and they and your dear person all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Izzy, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and reptile housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery