This is my crazy cat that is named Chinel. She loves terrorizing my dog named Sam. Her age is eight years old but we say she has only seven lives left because she got trapped in the garage door once and another time jumped off the roof of my house. She is a mix with a Siamese and something else. She is special because she is crazy and loving.

My Chinel cat is, well, hyper and she goes crazy when she gets fish. She is also very cute and affectionate but only to me. Her favorite game is chasing a light around the whole house, she could do this for hours and hours. She loves it when I pet her under her head and at the top of her head. Her personalite is being crazy. She also knows how to do a trick it is jumping super high and that about everything about Chinel!!!
Hello, Chinel in Florida! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely Siamese mix girl you are! I like your sweet face and your tabby cat markings! Your fur looks so plush and soft - I would happily pet you if I could. Since I can't, though, I hope your person will give you some extra pats for me (maybe on your head)!

You are a very busy girl- chasing a light around the house, jumping, pestering Sam the dog, and waiting for fish! You are very cute and affectionate with your special person! You occasionally get into the basket or the planter, which make for great photo opportunities!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Chinel! I hope you get a treat of fish for your special day!