Thread: Sweet, special Chinel!

Sweet, special Chinel!

This is my crazy cat that is named Chinel. She loves terrorizing my dog named Sam. Her age is eight years old but we say she has only seven lives left because she got trapped in the garage door once and another time jumped off the roof of my house. She is a mix with a Siamese and something else. She is special because she is crazy and loving.

My Chinel cat is, well, hyper and she goes crazy when she gets fish. She is also very cute and affectionate but only to me. Her favorite game is chasing a light around the whole house, she could do this for hours and hours. She loves it when I pet her under her head and at the top of her head. Her personalite is being crazy. She also knows how to do a trick it is jumping super high and that about everything about Chinel!!!
    Hello, Chinel in Florida! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely Siamese mix girl you are! I like your sweet face and your tabby cat markings! Your fur looks so plush and soft - I would happily pet you if I could. Since I can't, though, I hope your person will give you some extra pats for me (maybe on your head)!

You are a very busy girl- chasing a light around the house, jumping, pestering Sam the dog, and waiting for fish! You are very cute and affectionate with your special person! You occasionally get into the basket or the planter, which make for great photo opportunities!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Chinel! I hope you get a treat of fish for your special day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sweet Chinel!!!

Hi Chinel! Happy Cat of the Day!

Now that's what I'd call one heart-melting basket (and planter) of feline adorableness! Kitties sure do love to stuff themselves into the strangest of receptacles! hehe But you take quirkiness up a notch or ten with your antics, your life defying feats! Yes, as your human says, you are one cRaZy kitty, but in the most delightful and loving way! How lucky your human is, having a furkid as beautiful, as personality packed, as sweet and loving as you! The joy and laughter, the love you bring to her/his life, priceless!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...nesting in the basket or bowl of your choosing; chasing that elusive laser light; receiving tons of head and chin skritches; stalking Sam (be nice!!!); chowing down on some yummy fish; being loved and pampered to pieces by your *special person!* Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Chinel, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear pup Sam, too!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Happy COTD to your beautiful, crazy Chinel! I see how fabulous Chinel is and how her peeps would not want her to be any other way than her perfectly crazy self. Yes, there is surely only one Chinel, then.... they broke the mood! Simply the most beautiful, charming, crazy kitty cat ever!!!

Dear Chinel, what a beautiful Siamese mix girl you are. Your coat with those wonderful markings looks so plush and soft, and your face is adorable.
    At eight years old, you still act like a kitten. You are hyper and you go crazy when you get fish. You also love to terrorize the dog, and you had a couple of adventures that reduced your nine lives to seven.
    Chasing the laser pointer is your favorite game, and you can jump really high.
    Most importantly, you have one special human who gets all of your affection and cuteness.
    Chinel, you are a special girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Chinel, what a beautiful kitty you are! You are absolutely adorable, resting in your basket and your planter. Your tabby mix fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big eyes. Are they that blue color such as Meezers have? You sure look and sound like you have that Siamese cattitude! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are gorgeous in both of them. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Ponte Vedra Beach, FL to pet you, and pet Sam your doggie housemate too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are full of energy and make your dear Purrrson smile with your antics, such as chasing the laser light all around the house, jumping super-high, and pestering Sam (I bet you don't really terrorize him!). You go crazy when you get fish! You had a couple of close calls reducing your nine lives to seven, but we're so very glad you made it through those all right. You are very cute and affectionate but only with your dear Purrrson. She/he says you are special because you are "crazy and loving." You love it when he/she pets you under and on top of your head. You two and Sam all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chinel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and Sam and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe an extra-special serving of fish!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery