Thread: Amazing Anton

Amazing Anton

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  12.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a little cutie, just look at those ears.
    You have a wonderful life and your mom
    takes such good care of you, especially with LOVE.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Hello! I'm Anton. After two family dogs which were both Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, I'm mom's first Papillon. I have a floppy ear but she loves it.

Outside I avoid mud and puddles and when I return home, I clean my paws. Perhaps I was a cat in my previous life. In fact I'm pretty talkative too but not as much as when I was a puppy. So surely I was a Siamese cat

My mom describes my character as shy and playful. Although I always want to stay near her, I'm not a cuddle dog. I'm observant and watch the garden to make sure that everything is all right. Sometimes my human and I have different opinions about that, though.

Like most dogs I love treats and I will stand on my hind legs or do a Twist (turning around myself) for them. Running is my favorite game if I play with other dogs, and searching for hidden treats is my favorite if my human plays with me.
    Hello, Guten Tag, Anton in Germany! Happy Dog of the Day!

I am glad to meet you today! I like your white and brown fur, and your wonderful butterfly ears! I agree with my friend DonnaDWM- your mom takes care of you with love! You stay near her, and keep an eye on all that's happening in the garden, making sure everything is right! You are careful to avoid mud and puddles, and you prefer clean paws.

You are playful, too- running when you are with other dogs, searching for hidden treats, and keeping up your end of a conversation! Best of all, you are very loved!

Happy, happy Dog of the Day to Anton!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Anton!

Hi Anton in Germany! Happy Dog of the Day!

Aww!!! What a beautiful Papillion boy you are! Your coloring and long, flowing coat are simply stunning, and how amazing are those ears! You sure know how to pose for the camera, Anton! Your photos are gorgeous! The look on your sweet face is so expressive! And if I had "hair" as beautiful as yours, I wouldn't be a fan of rain and mud either!

How lucky your family is, Anton, having a furkid as beautiful and talented, as sweet and loving as you! You may not be the cuddly sort, but it's clear you show your family how much you love them in countless other ways! You truly are a treasure, Anton, beautiful inside and out, one in a million!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration...watching over your garden, hehe; playing with your pup pals, running to till you drop; munching on yummy treats; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Anton, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

That coat!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Oh my, Anton is just way to freaking cute for words! Thrilled that Anton is DOTD, every single hair is adorable!

Dearest Anton, you are utterly adorable! What a precious young Papillon doggie you are! You have such a beautiful soft-looking coat and the sweetest face with your lovely big eyes and those big, long ears. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Schleswig-Holstein, Germany to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your dear mom will pet you for me . She says you are shy and playful. You make her smile with your energy and antics. You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Anton, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and mom and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery