Thread: Beautiful angel Blootje

Beautiful angel Blootje

Dear Blootje, what a beautiful girl you were here on earth, and now a most glorious kitty angel. I can only imagine how velvety and warm your skin felt, and your face, with a little bit of fur, and those wonderful, big ears is too adorable.
    I am so sorry that you had to go through such horrible abuse in your first year of life. Your forever family rescued you just in time, and after you found out how wonderful life can be, you turned into a sweet and loving kitty.
    You always came running, when you saw your human, and your love for food knew no boundaries, from beans to pickles and from meat to whipped cream.
    Unfortunately, your time here with your beloved family was way too short, after being diagnosed with liver cancer. Your parents had to make this terribly difficult decision to let you go to spare you from incredible pain and suffering.
    Blootje, you were the most beautiful and precious girl, and you will be forever in your beloved family's heart, and you will be watching over them from the Rainbow Bridge.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    What an awsome gift, seeing darling Blootje as our COTD. I am so sorry for your loss. I am also very happy that you rescued her and gave her an awsome life! What a sweet, unique and beautiful little cat, seeing her made my day!

Precious Angel Blootje

Beautiful Angel Blootje😇🐱

Oh, sweetheart, what a beautiful Sphynx x Devon Rex you were, precious beyond words. My heart breaks, knowing you left for the Rainbow Bridge so long before your time, your humans no longer being able to hold you close, feel your soft, warm body next to theirs. But though you may no longer be there with them in body, as your mom says, until that happy day when you and they are together once more, you live on in their hearts, in the many happy times you shared, the memories you made. How grateful we are to your family for saving you from that evil person, happily welcoming you into their home and hearts, giving your true, most beautiful spirit a chance to shine, and oh, what a bright light in their lives you were, bringing so much joy to their days! Now, beautiful angel Blootje, your job is to run happy and healthy at the Rainbow 🌈 Bridge with all of our beloved fur angels, until that joyful day of reunion! And Blootje, until then, send down your love to your family. They miss you so very much.

To Blootje's parents~
    Thank you for sharing your precious girl, your cherished memories and heart-melting photos with us, giving us the honor of paying tribute to her, to the very special bond of love and trust you and she shared. How blessed she was to have had a family as loving and devoted as yours. I only wish your time together had been longer. But I hope seeing her being honored here today puts a smile on your face, and brings you some comfort. She truly was one very special girl, a treasure, your Cat of the Day, EVERY day.

So precious~

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Blootje, what a gorgeous Sphynx/Devon Rex mix Angel lady you are! You are so pretty with that pale-orange color skin and bits of fur, and that sweet, sweet face with the cute pink nose and those HUGE ears and those lovely big eyes. You are absolutely stunning in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and ...all the way to the Rainbow Bridge*! ..to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are petting you for me .

And what an uplifting story you have to tell! You came to your dear humans after they heard you needed a new home. You did indeed, and we are so glad and so grateful to them that they rescued you from that horrible woman who just wanted to use you as a money-making breeder and/or put you down. You were welcomed into the wonderful, loving, permanent home and family that you deserved right from the start! You turned out to have the most delightful personality, eating everything your dear people ate, nipping fingers and biting your own tail, making your loud, ugly, funny meow. We're so sorry you came down with liver cancer and they had to let you go. They miss you very much. You and they all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you have shared and always will!

Now you are a glorious Angel, whole and healthy again at the Rainbow Bridge, watching over them and sending down your love to them. Please send some Angelic purrrs down to their hearts to remind and reassure them that all is well, you are with them always, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day...

Congratulations, darling Blootje Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and all your dear family members and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and sharing of precious memories. We know you and the other Angels are all rejoicing at the Bridge!

* To Blootje's family members: Do you know the legend of the Rainbow Bridge?
    Here is a page about it: https://rainbowsbridge.com/Poem.htm
    Here it is in Dutch: https://rainbowsbridge.com/RB_Poems/rb_dutch.htm
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blootje

Dearest Blootje,
    Your story did not start out well, as you were kept in a room for the first year of your life. But luckily you were rescued and taken in by some very loving people and you found your forever home with them ❤️.
    It took some time for you to adjust to your new home, because of the harsh treatment you had received before. But after you were cared for and and loved, you became the affectionate, healthy, loving girl you are!
    You were very very special to your family and will be in their hearts forever. You would always show your love to them by running to them when they got home, giving them a nice, lovely greeting!
    And of course you would always finish the leftovers, no matter what kind of food it was!
    You will always be remembered and loved, Sweet, and so very beautiful Blootje. 😊❤️