Thread: Sweet Sophie

Sweet Sophie

Name:  14.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  244.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Because of your wonderful personality,
    you get to do so many things with your family.
    Celebrate your special day.

Sweet Sweet Sophie!!!

Hi Sophie! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a pawsitively precious, oh so beautiful, sweet as can be American Fuzzy Lop bunny are! I admit you're my first "American Fuzzy Lop," and after meeting you, consider me sold! Your "pedigree" is most impressive indeed, wowing the judges in the show ring as you have, and now being crowned Pet of the Day! But nowhere does your pedigree, your star shine more brightly than in your humans' hearts! You just might be THE most human, sweetest and most loving bunny on the planet, beautiful inside and out, one of a kind! Now if only your family had included a atpic of you in th chicken costume! How lucky your family is, having a full fledged family member in you, Sophie! You're a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a joy! I hope you're being treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration, sweetheart, enjoying tons of free floor time with your bunny bro, Lance; visiting with your countless friends and fans; cuddling with your humans on the couch, watching some TV (only once your homework is done, hehe); being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Sophie, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Lots of love to dear Lance, too!

That coat! Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Sophie is the prettiest little bunster! Just as sweet as can be, so very delighted that Sophie is our POTD! Even her name is beautiful! Excellent pics, sure hope her day is extra special!

Hello, adorable Sophie! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a cutie bunny you are with your lop ears and your fluffy coat! The fur on your head looks a little fuzzy, and the rest of your fur looks so smooth to pet! I would be very glad to pet you, or watch you being cute, or do whatever you'd like!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Sophie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations, Miss Sophie, on being POTD! You are beautiful, smart, fun and adorable! You don't need to go to any shows ~ God made you perfect already! Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net P.S. OPT TO ADOPT homeless pets/rabbits/rodents from shelters and Humane Societies!