Thread: Precious Zollie!

Zollie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  11.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    I bet you get a lot of people to stop when they see you.
    Visiting the seniors is probably one of the best thing you can do.
    My Mom was in a nursing home and everyone there enjoyed it
    when someone brought their pet.
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Zollie!

Hi Zollie, cutest thing on four legs! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful Maltie girl you are, Zollie, inside and out, pawsitively precious! Your fluffy, snow white coat is so pretty, and those BIG, love filled brown eyes, that black, button nose, total heart-melters! I just wish your mom had included some pics of you modeling a few of those adorable outfits hanging in that filled to capacity closet of yours, hehe. No doubt you're quite the super model! And no surprise to learn of you capturing Oralndo Park's mewpaper's Pet of the Day title! How could they resist?

But your cuteness quotient aside, it's your big heart, your sweet and loving personality, your love for all who cross your path that makes you the EXTRA special girl that you are!

Why is Zollie special? Zollie is very friendly and extraordinarily affectionate. She adores people, (especially senior citizens). As a matter of fact, she used to visit the elderly at nursing homes and both she and the seniors derived great joy from the conversations.
    I can just imagine the smiles you brought to the faces of all of those dear seniors at the nursing home! Thank you, sweetheart, for paying forward the love shown you, bringing so much comfort and joy to those in need! But now that you've retired from your therapy work, time for you to relax, reveling in all that pampering being lavished upon you by your pawrents, being spoiled rotten (more than usual, hehe), whiling the days away without a care in the world!

How lucky your humans are, having a furkid, a best furry friend as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you! You truly are a treasure, Zollie, just as special as can be, one in a million! As your Mom says, everyone should have a Zollie! But lucky lady she, she has YOU, the 2nd love of her life, all to herself!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Meeting you today, seeing all of your utterly heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration...playing with your many toys and napping in your many beds; munching on yummy treats; cuddling with humans and being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Zollie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Zollie is the most perfect DOTD! It's amazing how such an itty bitty dog can spread so much joy and sunshine! I hope Zollie enjoys a wonderful day and is extra spoiled! I love Zollie too!