Thread: Beautiful Athena!

Beautiful Athena!

Greetings, Athena! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful Corn Snake you are, Athena! Your coloring and markings are stunning, and more impressive still, you're every bit as gentle and loving as you are gorgeous! How lucky your mom is, having a best friend as unique, as beautiful, as special as you! And no doubt you're a big hit on DeviantArt too, bringing smiles, laughter and comfort to those in need! You truly are a gem of a girl, Athena, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your beautiful photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration, curling on your human, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Athena, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank you!

I am very proud of my little snake! My friends on DeviantArt were very pleased to hear that she made it here! ^^

Blog Entries
    Athena certainly is a beauty, magnificent POTD!