Thread: Most precious Thai

Most precious Thai

Dear Thai, what a handsome Siamese/Tonkinese gentleman you are. You are so soft looking, and you have the sweetest face.
    Before you came to your forever family, you had to endure the most horrible conditions anyone could imagine. It is just inconceivable that so-called "humans" could do this to innocent animals.
    I hope that each one of those poor creatures found such a perfect home like you did.
    Despite everything that had happened to you, you remained this wonderful and sweet kitty. You are completely devoted to your parents, as they are to you. You are a little mischievous, like getting into the Thanksgiving cake.
    Now, in your golden years, you need a little help with your health, so your Meowmy gives you IV fluids and pills, and you patiently comply.
    Thai, you are beautiful, inside and out, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Precious Thai!

Greetings Gentleman Thai! Happy Cat of the Day!

I was so moved, Thai, reading your Mom's heartfelt, love filled tribute, seeing your heart-melting photos, and oh my gosh, how I laughed at your Thanksgiving Day caper! (Aren't holiday fun?)

What a beautiful, noble and refined Tonkinese x Blue Point Meezer man you are, Thai! Nothing puts a bigger smile on my face than having the chance to pay homage to a seasoned kittyzen, and how very deserving you are, Thai! You certainly had the most horrific start at life, you and your band of kitty brothers and sisters living under deplorable condtions, you having been thrown away like trash! But even such a sad start at life couldn't dim your bright inner light, dampen your indomitable spirit, your ability to love and trust! Endless thanks to your original rescuers for saving you and your furry siblings/friends from almost certain death, and to your Mom and Dad, for opening up their home and hearts to one EXTRA special boy! How blessed your family is, having known your love and devotion the past 10 wonderful years, having a beautiful "geezer Meezer" in you! You truly are a treasure, Thai, and so very worthy of your Cat of the Day crown!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you, reading all about your happy, love filled life, has made my evening! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, snuggling on that comfy, worn afgan, warming your Daddy's lap; making biscuits on your Mommy's shoulder; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Thai, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! And here's to many more happy, carefree years for you and your Mom and Dad!

SO handsome!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Thai, what a beautiful, handsome gentleman you are! You are such a fine example of a Siamese/Tonkinese Bluepoint with that soft-looking exquisitely colored fur and that sweet face with the cute dark-grey nose and the lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. They show so well just what a loving, precious treasure you are! And your coloring comes through absolutely gorgeous with you on that red plaid blanket. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Clarksville, MD to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your biggest ambition is to be lying sound asleep, snoring away, on an old, battered red afghan on Daddy's lap. You listen more to Meowmy's voice than Daddy's. (Although there was that Thanksgiving feast in 2011, when it seemed you had forgotten all your listening skills and manners. What a memorable occasion that was for all involved!) Usually when Meowmy sits down to eat breakfast you stand up and make biscuits on her shoulder, then go to your own breakfast, which you don't eat until after she has started on hers. You and Meowmy and Daddy all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

I was appalled and heartbroken to read of the unspeakably horrible conditions in which you and 39 other animals were kept for who knows how long.. first crowded into filthy cages and then thrown away like trash. I cannot think of punishment severe enough for the unspeakably horrible alleged-humans who did this to you all. I am completely and eternally grateful to the Virginia Siamese Rescue Center for rescuing you all and giving you the love and care you all had deserved all along. And then they brought you together with your dearest Meowmy and Daddy, who love their "geezer Meezer" so very much. You helped to comfort them in their grief over losing their dear 19-year-old Siamese Sealpoint, Mitzi, and you have done Mitzi Angel proud! I hope your fellow rescued critters found such wonderful loving homes, too.

Congratulations, darling Thai, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmy and Daddy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Thai in Maryland! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous Meezer gentleman you are! Your fur looks so plush and soft to pet, and I like your sweet face! *kiss*

You have a special breakfast routine with Meowmy, where you start each day together! You also enjoy snuggle time with Daddy on the red afghan. You are a much-loved kitty! There was the one Thanksgiving where you had a bit of an adventure I'm sure that makes everyone smile when they talk about it, though. (Wasn't me, meowmy!)

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear senior kittyzen Thai!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678