Thread: Sweetie Cheeky

Sweetie Cheeky

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  14.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    Cheeky is the perfect name for you, what a cutie.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Precious Cheeky!

Greetings, Cheeky in the UK! Happy Dog of the Day!

***CUTENESS ALERT***

What a gorgeous, adorable, oh so cheeky Cocker girl you are, Cheeky! Your curly, cream and toffee colored coat is gorgeous, and that expression on your sweet face just about tells us all we need to know; a character indeed! I mean, look at that face! No wonder you love mugging for the camera! You're a natural! No wonder all who cross your path fall hopelessly in love. You're irresistible! How lucky your human is, having a cute as can be, personality packed, loyal and loving furkid, a never ending source of love and laughter in you, sweetheart! As she says, you're not only her Dog of the Day, EVERY day, you're the Dog of Her Dreams!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun and love filled day of celebration, being treated to all your heart desires by your devoted human and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Cheeky, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

That face!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~