Thread: Super Sonny Boy!

Super Sonny Boy!

Good morning, Sonny Boy! Happy Dog of the Day to you, from all in this Retriever loving home!

What a welcome sight your gorgeous, *sunshiny* Golden self is on this dark and stormy day (Sonny would have a blast⛈⚡🌂), not to mention your mom's tribute had me laughing out loud (though I'm sure she wasn't laughing much during those "destructive" months...years?) Thank goodness you've outgrown your mischievous ways; what a character! hehe Endless thanks to your family for hanging in there during those um, challenging times, never giving up on you! No doubt they saw you for the diamond in the rough that you were, and oh, just look at how you sparkle and shine now, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to your humans' lives, getting better and better, more perfect with each passing day! You truly are a treasure, Sonny, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing all of those heart-melting photos your mom has shared with us, has made my morning! Hope you're treated to a very special Dog of the Day celebration, enjoying tons of fun in the AZ sun, finding a nice, muddy pool of 🚿💧 to wade in, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pawrents! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Sonny, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous boy!!!

Is that a hose nozzle I see?

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sonny Boy

Name:  large1.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  16.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome, lovable boy you are.
    You just love the water.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Sonny is such a great looking dog! I'll bet everyone loves him at first sight, I sure did! So glad he's mellowing out as the destructive stage can be a royal pain eh! Please plant a big old smooch on Sonny Boy from me please! Hope the whole family celebrates the best day with sweet Sonny Boy!