Thread: Awesome Echo

Awesome Echo

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 115
Size:  11.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Your halter says it all
    "I love my horse"
    Celebrate your special day

Blog Entries
    Echo is so fabulous! So great she has a person who thinks she is extra awsome and takes good care of her. Say hi to Echo for me and have a great day!

Beautiful Echo!

Greetings, Echo! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful Thoroughbred x Quarter Horse you are, Echo! I just love your coloring, your speckled coat and flowing mane, those incredibly long lashes! And just HOW soft is that sweet nose of yours! hehe

You truly are a beauty, Echo, and not just on the outside, but in spirit and heart as well! So much more than a pet and a riding partner, you're your lady's best friend and loving companion, a partner for life in and out of the ring, on and off the trails! It's clear, after a bit of "getting to know you," you and your lady found a soul mate in one another, forging one very special bond of love and trust! What a team! How lucky your lady is, having you in her life! In looks, in personality and heart, you're a treasure, perfect just as you are!

We grew closer the more we did things together. She never runs away from me when I go to get her. Everyone still loves to ride her, but she knows I am the one that loves everything about her and she'll always come to me first. She seems more like a partner than a pet to me, and I would never change the way she is.
    Thanks to your lady for sharing her heartwarming tribute with us! Meeting you today, seeing your precious, heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're in the midst of a very special day of celebration, Echo, cantering through the woods with your lady, munching on some juicy apple, a few peppermints, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and hugs to you, beautiful Echo, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Me and my lady!!!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Echo, on being POTD! You are gorgeous! We are so happy that your best friend/human parent appreciates you and has given you such a wonderful life every day! You are BLESSED! Sending you and best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net