Thread: Bouncy Bamse

Bouncy Bamse

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 383
Size:  8.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome and playful boy.
    It's cute that you like to go for a walk by yourself.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Beautiful Bamse!

Bamse is a very loving and kindhearted dog, he has the light and playful personality typical of spitz type dogs, but he is also very comforting, and the ultimate couch potato as you can see from the pictures My family and I have had him sinse he was just a little pup no longer than my forearm, and as fluffy as a teddybear. Though he may seem very cute he is a bit of a naughty one, quick to go for a walk by himself if we leave the door open for a second too long, and he is always up for a fight if you try to steal his bone, only for fun of course

Bamse lives with us in Denmark, and is loving our long winters, he really enjoys running around in the snow fluffing it with his nose, and though he loves all the fallen leaves of the autumn, he doesnt like getting his feet wet :P some of his favourite things are agility training, being groomed and chasing all the loose hair around the garden, cuddling in the bed or on the couch, going for long walks, and bones, preferably ones so big he can barely carry them around.
    Hello, Bamse in Denmark! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous fellow you are! Your fur looks so fluffy and soft - I would like to pet you or even help with your grooming! I can't, of course; so I hope your people will give you some extra petting and hugs for me!

You are an active fellow- going for long walks and even heading out if the door is kept open for a bit too long! You have been with your family since you were small, and you give your special love and comfort! You are also good at snuggling and being a couch potato Best of all, you are greatly loved!

Happy, happy Dog of the Day to beautiful Bamse!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Tillykke med titlen som Dagens hund, Bamse! Hvor er du dejlig!

Congratulations on being honoured as Dog of the Day, Bamse!

What a handsome boy you are! Your white coat is beautiful and fluffy and you look so soft. You have a sweet personality and are playful and comforting. I can picture you cuddling up on the couch with your family. But you can also be naughty… going out all by yourself, if the door is left open, and if anyone is trying to steal your bone, you will fight to get it back.

You also love to romp around in the snow in winter - you must have enjoyed the winter of 2010 very much! Fallen leaves are also fun to play with, aren’t they! But no wonder you don’t like getting your feet wet.

I bet you are excellent at agility training, and your family must be very proud of you!

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration with your family, and get pampered with an a yummy bone, lots of cuddles on the couch and a long walk in this wonderful weather we have. I wish you many more happy and healthy years to come, sweetheart!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blog Entries
    Bamse is sure a looker, just the right size too! I hope sweet Bamse gets an enormous bone and lotsa spoiling on his special day!

Beautiful Bamse!

Hi Bamse in Denmark! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful, playful, personality packed Japanese Spitz you are, Bamse! Oh, how I wish I could bury my face in that soft as a cloud, Teddy bear coat! No doubt that gorgeous, fluffy, snow white coat of yours keeps you nice and warm on those cold winter days! Just wondering if you don't get lost in those snow banks! You may have a bit of a nawtee streak, Bamse, but that only adds to your charm! And truth be told, I don't think your family would have you any other way! Why mess with perfection? How lucky your family is, having a beautiful, energetic and athletic, sweet and loving, big hearted best friend and comforter, a full fledged family member in you! You truly are a treasure, Bamse, just as special as can be, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration...taking a nice, long walk over leaf covered trails; munching on the BIGGEST bone ever; honing your awesome agility skills; napping on the couch or better still, the big bed, lol; cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Bamse, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

So beautiful! SO fluffy!!!

ALL MINE!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~