This is Clarke, he was named after Clarke Gable the actor. He is a grey and white bicolor tuxedo cat with green gold eyes, he's one year and six months old. I got him from the Humane Society, I adopted him. When I first met him I knew he was to be my fur baby for the rest of his life. He's extremely friendly and loves to purr and be petted. He's good with other animals and he's a big boy. He has a white ring around the end of his tail and he looks dapper in his bow tie.

Clarke was laying on my belly and I went to kiss his cheek and he moved away from me and I frowned at him and he moved his cheek closer when he saw I was frowning, so I kissed his cheek and he licked my nose. I've had such a wonderful experience with him! He's the complete gentleman he's named after! He meowed for me to get the water refilled just so our female cat could drink! He loves to plop on my lap and purr loudly giving me kisses and he'll grab my foot and lick my sock when I pass, he also loves to follow me everywhere. He comes when I call his name or call kitty kitty. He is just the sweetest cat he never bites and he's always purring for me. I love him very much!
Hello, handsome Clarke! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a good-looking fellow you are in your grey and white morning suit! Your fur looks so fluffy and soft to pet! I would be delighted to pet you- but since I can't, I hope your meowmie will give you loads of petting, hugs and snuggles for me!

You are such a gentleman- giving kisses, purring, and following meowmie everywhere! You look very dapper indeed in your bow tie! You are so very sweet! At 18 months old, I bet you are a playful fellow too!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to wonderful Clarke! Love to your kitty sister, too!