Thread: Dapper gentleman Clarke!

Hybrid View

Dapper gentleman Clarke!

This is Clarke, he was named after Clarke Gable the actor. He is a grey and white bicolor tuxedo cat with green gold eyes, he's one year and six months old. I got him from the Humane Society, I adopted him. When I first met him I knew he was to be my fur baby for the rest of his life. He's extremely friendly and loves to purr and be petted. He's good with other animals and he's a big boy. He has a white ring around the end of his tail and he looks dapper in his bow tie.

Clarke was laying on my belly and I went to kiss his cheek and he moved away from me and I frowned at him and he moved his cheek closer when he saw I was frowning, so I kissed his cheek and he licked my nose. I've had such a wonderful experience with him! He's the complete gentleman he's named after! He meowed for me to get the water refilled just so our female cat could drink! He loves to plop on my lap and purr loudly giving me kisses and he'll grab my foot and lick my sock when I pass, he also loves to follow me everywhere. He comes when I call his name or call kitty kitty. He is just the sweetest cat he never bites and he's always purring for me. I love him very much!
    Hello, handsome Clarke! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a good-looking fellow you are in your grey and white morning suit! Your fur looks so fluffy and soft to pet! I would be delighted to pet you- but since I can't, I hope your meowmie will give you loads of petting, hugs and snuggles for me!

You are such a gentleman- giving kisses, purring, and following meowmie everywhere! You look very dapper indeed in your bow tie! You are so very sweet! At 18 months old, I bet you are a playful fellow too!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to wonderful Clarke! Love to your kitty sister, too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh, yes, I definitely see the resemblance!

[b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Gentleman Clarke!

Greetings, Clarke! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and to your proud mommy, too!

What a handsome young man you are, Gentleman Clarke! Purrfection on 4 paws, simply irresistible! Love your stylin' gingham bow tie, Clarke, the perfect grace note to your dapper and dashing good looks! You do your beloved iconic namesake proud!

Your mommy knew the moment she laid eyes on you, that fateful day at the shelter, that you were THE ONE, and what a pawsitively purrfect match is has turned out to be! Endless thanks to your mommy for going the rescue route, assuring that for all the days of your life you will be loved and cherished! How lucky your mommy is, having a furkid as handsome, as sweet, as loyal and loving as you! You truly are the best of the best, beautiful inside and out, a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your happy homecoming story and seeing your precious photos, has made my evening! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, Clarke...cuddling with your mommy, receiving and giving countless kisses, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, Gentleman Clarke, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your furry sister, too!

Me and mom!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Clarke, what a handsome grey tuxedo boy you are. You look so soft, and you have the sweetest face.
    You are definitely one of the most well-dressed kitties, with your suit and bow tie!
    I'm glad that your mom chose the Humane Society to adopt you. You are proof that there is nothing more rewarding than a rescue.
    You are repaying her with incredible love and affection. You give kisses, sit in her lap and follow her around, but you are also good with other animals and you care about your kitty sister, making sure that she has water.
    Clarke, you are a precious boy, and I wish you, your kitty sister and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Clarke, you are gorgeous! So handsome and distinguished in your grey and white tuxedo and your black and white checkered bow tie. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us!. It is so nice to see you cuddling up with your dear Meowmie in that first one and then looking up at us in the others. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Toledo (a mere 51.7 miles straight down US-23!) to pet you, and pet your lady kitty pal too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are full of energy and make your dear Meowmie smile with all your antics, such as plopping on her lap and purring loudly and giving her kisses, and grabbing her foot and licking her sock as she passes. You follow her everywhere, and you come when she calls you. You are the complete gentleman, just like your namesake. You meowed loudly for the water bowl to be refilled so your sister kitty could drink! You are very affectionate, never biting and always purring. You and Meowmie met at the Humane Society and adopted each other right away! You and she and your sister kitty all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Clarke, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and sister kitty and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery