Thread: Fantastic Ferdinand

Fantastic Ferdinand

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  9.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are the cutest little guy, ever.
    What a wonderful life with a whole family to love you.
    Celebrate your special day

Blog Entries
    Ferdinand is the greatest, cutest little bunny rabbit in the whole wide world! So glad Ferdinand is POTD!

Hello, Ferdinand! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What an adorable fellow you are with your soft, white fur and your cute ears! I would be very happy to pat you if I could!

You are smart, too! You have a basket that your people intended to be a toy, but you use as a place to nap! You are learning about things like having your picture taken and going up on the couch, too!

Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to dear Ferdinand!!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Fabulous Ferdinand!

Greetings, Ferdinand! Happy Pet of the Day!

Oh my! What a beautiful, painfully precious Dwarf Albino Bun you are, sweetheart! Your soft as a cloud, snow white coat, your ruby red eyes, are simply gorgeous! What I couldn't give to pick you up, stroke your fluffy coat and cover that sweet face with a million kisses! And as beautiful a bunny as you are, it's your sweet and loving personality that makes you so EXTRA special! And just for the record..."tricks" are way overrated! Besides, tons of time to work on those, though to my mind (and no doubt your humans' minds too) you couldn't be any more perfect if you tried! What a perfect "first" your family has been blessed with in you, Ferdinand! You truly are a treasure, just as special as can be, beautiful inside and out!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a real treat! And extra thanks for so bravely posing for your photos! Now all the world can see just how beautiful you are! Hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration, nesting in your basket and munching on flowers, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Ferdinand, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Brave, beautiful Ferdinand!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Ferdinand, on being POTD! (We your name!) You are PRECIOUS! You don't need to do any tricks ~ God made you PERFECT! We are so happy that you have found a loving home where you are appreciated! Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net