Thread: Spunky Jasper!

Spunky Jasper!

Hi Jasper! Happy Dog of the Day!

What an adorable, spunky and spirited, personality packed, forever young Westie boy you are! With that boundless energy of yours, it's hard to believe you're 12 years young...more like 6! And such a handsome boy!!! Your shimmery white coat is simply gorgeous, and oh, what a smile!!! And true to your vaunted breed you're the expert hunter. Beware pesky squirrels and assorted little critters! Jasper's on the job! Not even the occasional kitty interloper has a chance! But what makes you so EXTRA special is your big heart, your devotion to your humans, especially your mom! (No kisses for daddy!) How lucky your mommy is, having a loyal and loving, smart as can be, life loving, beautiful best furkid in you, Jasper! You're a treasure, just as special as they come, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, learning of the joy, love and laughter you bring to your family's life has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration, Jasper, protecting your yard from those invaders, hehe, cuddling with your mom, receiving countless kisses, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Jasper, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear Westie sib, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jasper

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  13.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome boy you are, and smart, too.
    You let them know when you want out, but ringing the bell.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Jasper is very clever and such a pretty boy! He has the shiniest most beautiful coat, we could not have had a more special, fantastic DOTD!!

Hello, Jasper in Georgia! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a handsome fellow you are! I like your shiny, wavy fur, and your cute ears! I hope your person will give you a hug or two for me! You are also a very talented guy... you ring the bell when you need to go outside; you keep track of squirrels in your yard and the visiting cat! Best of all, though- you are very loved and special! Perfect!

Happy, happy Dog of the Day to Jasper! (I hope you and your person are safe from the storm.)
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678