Thread: Gorgeous Carolina!

Gorgeous Carolina!

Carolina was found with her brothers and sisters in an abandoned parking lot. After being turned in to the Humane Society, I rescued her when she was a few months old. She is one super, lazy, fat cat...she weighs 18 pounds!! This is probably because she sleeps all day long in the laundry basket. She is very demanding, and will meow constantly until she has been given her daily treat. She also refuses to drink water from her bowl and will only use the dog's dish.

Some of her hobbies include laying upside down, chasing ice around the kitchen floor, licking my hair, making very odd noises at birds, chase imaginary friends in her litter box, and eating the legs off of grasshoppers. She gets very jealous when I travel with my dog, Cocky, so she tries to pack herself in my luggage. Even if Carolina has some odd idiosyncrasies, she always knows how to brighten my day and show her tender heart, when she crawls in bed with me for a good night sleep!
    Hello, Carolina, lovely kitty! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous cat you are! I like your velvety black fur and your sweet, round face! I would be very glad to pet you or provide snuggles; since I can't, though, I hope your person will give you some for me!

You are a very busy girl- chasing ice on the floor, making sounds to the birds, and drinking water from the dog's bowl! You meow with determination when it is treat time and take a nap in the laundry basket! I bet it's especially nice when it contains warm laundry from the dryer. You are not happy when your person and dog-buddy travel. You show your sweet heart by snuggling with your person in the big bed! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Carolina!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Carolina, what a beautiful shorthair girl you are. Your shiny coat looks so velvety and soft, and your face is so sweet.
    I'm glad that you and your siblings were rescued from that parking lot, and I hope that your brothers and sisters found good homes as well.
    You are certainly a larger-than-life kitty, so truly gorgeous in your pictures. I love how you're trying to pack yourself into your person's luggage!
    You have a mind of your own, meowing until you get your treats, and only drinking water from the dog's dish.
    Your other hobbies include laying upside down, chasing ice around the kitchen floor, licking your person's hair, making very odd noises at birds, chase imaginary friends in her litter box, and eating the legs off of grasshoppers.
    But you still find time to snuggle up with your human.
    Carolina, you are truly a sweetheart, and I wish you, Cocky and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Beautiful Carolina!

Hi Carolina! Happy Cat of the Day! So nice to meet you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, bodacious, sleek and shiny panther girl you are...18 lbs of pure love! How blessed your human was, the day she/he opened up her/his home and heart to you! 10 years and counting, the joy, love and laughter you and your diva-ness bring to her/his life is truly a gift to be cherished! How lucky your mom/dad is, having a beautiful, quirky, sweet and loving, big-hearted furkid in you, Carolina! You truly are a gem of a girl, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Learning of the very special bond you and your human share, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration...batting ice cubes about the kitchen and lying upside down, hehe; napping the day away on a pile of warm, clean laundry; eating the legs off of grasshoppers (
    ); being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Carolina, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Cocky the pup, too!

My fave position!

Good to go!!! lol

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Carolina has so much character, I love her beautiful coat! She is a spectacular COTD!

Dearest Carolina in South Carolina, what a beautiful lady you are! You are absolutely gorgeous, with that sleek, soft-looking black fur that has a tiny bit of white on your tummy and your chest, and your sweet face with those lovely big golden eyes! Thank you for posting those great photos. How funny to see you packing yourself into the carrier bag so you can travel with your dear Purrrson and doggie Cocky. And when you're lying on your back there, are you looking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Lyman, SC to rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you and Cocky both! I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you and Cocky for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You enjoy laying upside down, chasing ice around the kitchen floor, licking your dear Purrrson's hair, making very odd noises at birds, chasing imaginary friends in your litter box, eating the legs off of grasshoppers, and sleeping a lot in the laundry basket (on warm clean laundry, we bet ). You speak up when you're due for your daily treat, and you only drink water from Cocky's bowl.

You and your siblings were rescued from a deserted parking lot when you were kittens and turned in to the Humane Society, where you and your dear Purrrson adopted each other. (We thank your rescuers and the Humane Society for saving you all and getting you together with your Purrrson, and we hope your siblings also found good, loving homes.) You are now ten years old, and you and your dear Purrrson have been together almost all your life! You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. You brighten her/his day and show your tender heart when you crawl in bed with him/her for a good night's sleep. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Carolina, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and Cocky and all your familyi and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery