Thread: Fantastic Cap'n Fly

Fantastic Cap'n Fly

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  14.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are so right that there are wonderful dogs, like you, at the shelters.
    I adopt senior dogs.
    You are so smart to remind your family that it is time for the walk.
    Enjoy school and celebrate your world famous day.

Fabulous Cap'n Fly!

Ahoy, Cap'n Fly!⚓⛵ Happy Dog of the Day!

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy, adventure filled day to paw off a note to us, sweetheart! The weather outside is grey and gloomy, but after reading your heartwarming rags to riches rescue story, seeing your over the moon, utterly heart-melting photos, suddenly my day is sunny and bright!🌞 All dogs are special, but there is something extra special about our rescues and YOU, Fly, are living proof of that! You're the poster pup for doggie adoption, and hopefully after reading your backstory, learning of the joy, love and laughter you bring to your parent's lives, others will consider rescue too! As you say, there are SO many beautiful, sweet and loving, deserving pups languishing in shelters, just waiting to bring happiness to a human's, a family's life! Fingers and paws crossed that they too might find their way to furever homes as loving as yours, furever humans as devoted as yours, finally living the life they so richly deserve!

That said...Wow, did you ever hit the furever family jackpot! Not many pups out there who can lay claim to captaining their very own boat, complete with custom made (by daddy) deck! hehe You truly are living the good life, Fly, and deservedly so! But equally blessed is your daddy, your family, having a beautiful, smart as can be, loyal and loving furkid in you! You're just as special as they come, Fly, a treasure, the best of the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration...maybe enjoying some end of the season time, captaining your boat; napping on the "big bed" (shhh, don't tell the humans, hehe); chowing down on some yummy treats; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Fly, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Look at that smile!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Captain Fly! Happy Dog of the Day!

I got a big smile on my face when I read your story! How wonderful that you remind your people when it is time for walking, and that you even have your own special spot on the boat! I imagine other boaters smile when they see you riding with your dad!

You are very handsome, and I would gladly give you a big hug if I could! Maybe your dad would give you an extra one for me

Happy, happy Dog of the Day to wonderful Fly!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Made my day seeing Fly. Best and most sweet DOTD ever in the whole wide world!!! All my love and adoration to Super Cap'n Fly! Such a face eh ❤️