Thread: Precious Angel Tot

Precious Angel Tot

Dear Tot, what a beautiful Tortie girl you were here on earth, and now an even more beautiful kitty angel.
    Your coat looks so wonderfully soft, and your little face is so sweet.
    Your story is one of incredible love and an unbreakable bond with your person, and it brought tears to my eyes.
    Feral cat rescue has so many rewards, and at the same time, so many heart breaks.
    Even though you and your human had to deal with all of your health issues, you never lost your fiery spirit, and you had moments of true kitten craziness, even messing with the dogs.
    In your short life, you got to experience all the love you could have ever asked for, and you received the best care imaginable.
    Tot, your spirit and your love will live on forever in your family's heart, and you will never be forgotten, and you will watch over them from the Rainbow Bridge.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Precious Angel Tot~

Dear Tot, sweet baby girl~

It's hard not to get teary eyed, reading your mom/dad's loving tribute. What a brave and beautiful, most precious girl you were, Tot, and more beautiful still, having earned your angel wings. I'm so sorry you had to leave for the Rainbow Bridge long before your time, sweetheart. As we here like to say, God must have been in need of a very special baby angel to have taken you from your human so soon. But one thing is for certain. You left this earth having known only kindness and compassion, your heart filled with love, enough love to tide you over until that happy day when you and your mom/dad are together again. You and your human may have been together but a brief time, but the bond you and she/forged is everlasting. We are so thankful to your human for her/his unwavering commitment to rescue, helping to save the lives of so many deserving feral kitties such as you. As catsr4ever has said, feral rescue is so rewarding, but along with the rewards comes heartbreak as well. It takes a special, truly selfless person to take on such a noble cause, true heroes, like your human! Now, until that joyful day of reunion, Tot, scamper happy and healthy at the Rainbow Bridge with all of our beloved fur angels. And send down your love, a sign, to your mom/dad. She/he misses you so very much~

To Tot's mom/dad~
    Thank you for giving us the honor of paying tribute to your beautiful girl; for all that you do for these helpless ones, for all that you did for Tot. She was truly blessed, having known your love and devotion, just as you were blessed, having known hers. I know your heart still aches for her, but hopefully the memory of the cherished times you shared, seeing her being honored here today, brings you comfort, until you and your precious Tot are together once more.

I gave my life, so that you might save another~

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tot

Thank you for your kind messages. Tot was a blessing for sure. I appreciate the support.

Precious, Lovely Tot

Dearest Tot, what a stunning, beautiful young kitty Angel you are! That soft-looking Tortie fur is so pretty with its mixture of brown-tabby and orange-tabby colors, and what a sweet face you have with those ENORMOUS ears and that cute pink nose and the long, LOOONG white whiskers and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. You are just adorable in every one of them. How sweet to see you cuddled up with your doggie pal in the last one. I wish I could reach through the screen and ...all the way to the Rainbow Bridge! ..to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know all the other Angels are petting you for me .

And what a lovely, deeply touching story you have to tell, of a beautiful feral kitten rescued by a wonderful Purrrson who looks after and rescues and loves so many feral cats. He/she brought you home because you were sickly, but you tamed up quickly and brought joy to your new family of ten other feral cats and some dogs. You helped heal your dear Purrrson's heart after the loss of five other beloved cats in the past two years. You made her/him smile with all your energy and antics, your attitude and playfulness, your fierce and fabulous spirit. Unfortunately, your health issues did not improve. It became clear you had immune system problems and maybe juvenile lymphoma, and you went to the Rainbow Bridge on October 1.

Now you are a beautiful Angel, whole and healthy again at the Rainbow Bridge, enjoying the warmth and light and the company of so many other beloved Angels. Please send some Angelic purrrs to the heart of your dear Purrrson with the assurance that all is well, you are watching over him/her and sending down love, and you will be together again, One Fine Day..

To dearest Tot's Purrrson, I am so very sorry you lost this precious little being at such a young age. Thank you so much for bringing her Home and taking such good, loving care of her and filling her life with so much love and warmth and safety and good food. And thank you so much for all the work you are doing on behalf of so many precious kitties, with so much love and reward and also heartbreak. Blessings to you and all your family of all species there! You all and sweet Tot love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you have shared and will always share!

Congratulations, darling Tot Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration full of love and warmth and precious memories. We know you and the other Angels are all rejoicing at the Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries

At

Thank you SO much for sharing some of your photos of precious Tot with us and telling us all about her wonderful life. She was the most beautiful cat and I am so very sorry for your loss. It is so wonderful that you have so many excellent memories, her dog slapping shenanigans, her irrepressible zoomies! That makes it very clear that she was a very healthy, secure and confident pussycat. Yes, you provided the best and most loving home and I know you gave her your whole heart and all your love and kindness. I wish Tot could have lived forever. My heart goes out to you, it is good that you nominated Tot and that she is our very, extra special COTD.😸😻

Tot

Dearest Tot,

Although your life was short, you made the very best of every moment you had with your dear person .
    You were able to win over the heart of your person very quickly because of your strong spirit and playful and loving personality!

Your person knew you were special from the very beginning and because of that you both were able to create an unbreakable bond that you will share forever and ever .

You were taken way too soon, Tot. But with the time you had, you created many very funny and cherished memories . Like when you sat on the coffe table and swatted at the dogs as they walked by (and this always made your person laugh ). Even though the dogs probably got frustrated with you during those times, I'm sure even they will miss your silly nature and having you around to lighten the mood .

Your time with your family will be forever remembered and you will be missed very very much . You were loved endlessly and love is something that even death cannot end.

I know you will be watching over your family from the rainbow bridge and sending your love to them always, until your meet them again :love.