Thread: Kutie Kaia

Kutie Kaia

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  10.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are a wonderful big sister and best friend.
    Both of you have everything a dog could ask for.
    Plenty of food and treats and a family who loves you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Beautiful Kaia!

Hi Kaia! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart, from me and my Lab x Golden girl, Peach! (You two could be twins!!!)

Having been a Lab/Retriever/Retriever x mom my entire adult life, having worked in Lab/Retriever/Retriever x rescue for years, my heart melted seeing your gorgeous self up on my Dog of the Screen, reading your heart-melting rags to riches tale, not to mention those squee worthy photos, hehe (You and little bro Harley make for quite the precious pair!)

Endless thanks to your wonderful family for choosing rescue, opening up their home and hearts to one most deserving girl, doing all that was needed to heal you when you fell so ill! And just look at you now, the very picture of perfect health, bursting with energy, truly living your bestest doggie life! You, sweetheart, are living, loving proof of the priceless rewards of rescue, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to your pawrents' lives! And now, with Harley having been added to the pack, more fun to be had for you and your humans!

Beautiful, smart as a whip, packed with personality and a heart as big as they come, that you are, Kaia!!! Your furever family is so very blessed, having a furry family member, a big sister, as sweet and loving, as special as you! Your truly are the poster girl for doggie adoption, and Harely the poster boy! hehe

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you (and Harley) today, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration...playing with brother Harley, maybe taking a fun car ride; receiving countless cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Kaia, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Harley, too!

Happy girl!!!

Best buds!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Kaia is a brilliant DOTD. So beautiful and strong, extremely clever and an excellent teacher for darling Harley! Kaia could not be a more wonderful dog to celebrate and I appreciated the sweet photos very much! Please forward a cuddle and a smooch to those two❤️