Thread: Beautiful CC

Beautiful CC

Dear CC, what a handsome tabby boy you are. Your coat with those classic markings looks so soft, and your face is too adorable. I love your big ears!
    Before you arrived at your forever home, life was rough. You ended up twice in the shelter, but finally everything changed for the better.
    Now you live in a big house, with big windows (your own personal kitty TV), and you have treats and yummy food, including cheese. You have new animal friends, a chipmunk and ducks, but when other cats and dogs visit, you make sure to let them know that this is your house.
    And, like any self-respecting cat, you love boxes, and you get plenty of them.
    CC, you are a precious kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest CC, what a beautiful guy you are! You are so good-looking with your brown and black tabby fur, with those two white back-left toes. And what a sweet face you have, with those long, LOOONG whiskers, the white mustache and goatee, that cute nose outlined in black, and those lovely big golden eyes with such a look of love and contentment in them. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are adorable in every one of them. I wish I could reach through the screen and up to Honor, MI (245 miles away!) and pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me.

And what a wonderful story you have to tell! Things were pretty rough for you for a while.. being adopted by people and then brought back to the shelter. Then that really nice man came along, who missed having a cat and decided to try you out. And this one turned out to be your Purrrfect, Purrrmanent Purrrson and home! Now you are living in luxurious surroundings such as you deserved all along... big picture windows to watch the birds through, a screened-in porch for playing with your chipmunk and duck friends through the door, many different sunny spots for sleeping, plenty of boxes (which you love, of course), yummy cat food and treats and sometimes tasty human food (Cheese mmmmmm !!!). Sometimes dogs and even a cat come to visit, but you let them know right away that it's your house. You even have a Godmother now who will look after you if anything should happen to your dear Dad! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling CC, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Dad and Godmother and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even a special serving of tasty cheese!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious CC!

Hi CC! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

Oh my! That is one proud Papa talking! hehe I was close to (happy) tears, reading your Daddy's love filled tribute, seeing your heart-melting photos! You sure took the long way home, CC, spending far, far too long languishing in that shelter; suffering more than your fair share of sadness, including having lost your former human. But finally you've landed in the bestest furever home imaginable, in the loving arms of a furever family, a Daddy who will love and cherish you forever and always, a God Mother who will care for should anything happen to your Daddy! And oh boy, aren't you one pampered puss, and deservedly so!

He has a wonderful house with big picture windows for me to do my bird watching. I also have a screened in porch to play with my chipmunk and duck friends through the door. I get to sleep in many different sun spots when I want.
    What a wonderful Christmas blessing your Daddy was gifted, that happy day he chose you to be a part of the family! To say you and your Dad make for one heavenly match would be an understatement! How lucky your Daddy is, having a beautiful, loyal and loving furry family member, a best friend for life in you, CC! You truly are a treasure, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you this evening, reading your Dad's loving tribute and seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...nesting in boxes and munching on kitty treats and cheese; watching the birdies from your sunny window seat, the ducks and chipmunks from your screened in porch; chasing feathers and string and rumpling those rugs; cuddling with your Daddy, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious CC, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Heart-melting!!! SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, CC up in Michigan! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome fellow you are! I like your golden-brown tabby markings, your long whiskers and your sweet face!

You are a very busy guy - playing with the ducks or chipmunks through the screen; checking out boxes; playing with string or with your favorite toys! Then it is time for a nap in a sunny place, or observing all the birds outside your window! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet CC!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Oh darling CC, all of our hearts are singing for you now that you have your very own forever home and forever family. Peace, and happy Thanksksgiving to you, sweet CC and your Peeps!