Thread: Have you heard anything about emotional support cats?

Have you heard anything about emotional support cats?

I have never had a cat but I always liked these affectionate and playful animals. Now I have problems with the psychological state and I think about getting emotional support of animals, namely cats. It would be for me very useful to the animal when I'm approached and I could Pat and see in the beautiful cat-eye. If anyone has a similar problem and you are looking cat support then see it here.

Even though my cats are not "official" emotional support animals, they provide comfort and joy every day.
    Their unconditional love and, as you said, playfulness, is something I would never want to miss again in my life.
    I would recommend to visit an animal shelter to check out all the kitties. You will be able to spend one-on-one time with them, and find the right fit.
    I wish you the very best, and that you find your forever kitty!
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    I think a shelter is an awsome place to find a companion cat! I'm sure you could find the perfect freind, and most places will exchange for another if there is a problem of some sort. I am sure there won't be, however I would suggest an adult cat, litter trained. Kittens can be a real handful and may be more stress than a calmer, more mature feline! There are some crazy kittens out there! I am sure there is a wonderful cat, just waiting for a home with you!