Thread: Sweet Cocoa

Sweet Cocoa

What a pretty girl you are, Cocoa, and full of all the warm browns that one can find in your namesake beverage! How sad your original family didn't take good care, but we are glad your forever mom and dad stepped in. Now you are the loved and treasured girl you were always meant to be all along! Those are impressively long whiskers you have - true to your Maine Coon heritage, even though you may be on the petite side. Congratulations cutie, you are cat of the day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Captivating Cocoa!

Hello, Cocoa in Pennsylvania! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are with your sweet face, your l-o-n-g whiskers and your fluffy fur! I would like to pet you, because your fur looks so soft and silky. Since I can't, though, I hope your people will pet you extra for me!

You and dad start the day together with some snuggles and breakfast in the morning. I imagine you have lots of things to do each day- such as taking a nap, playing, or looking out the window. And always, being a loved, beautiful kitty girl! I am glad your people stepped in when your first family wasn't taking good care of you. You are very sweet!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Cocoa!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Cocoa, what a beautiful young lady you are! Such pretty-colored long fluffy fur that blends right in with that rug you're lying on in the first picture. And then, what a sweet girl you are snuggled up in your blankie there. And what a sweet face you have, with that cute white mustache and goatee and the lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You're absolutely adorable in them both. Sure looks like some Maine Coon heritage there! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Johnstown, PA to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me .

And what a heart-rending story you have to tell! I'm so sorry that you were a stray and didn't get taken into the first home that had been promised for you. You had your kittens there and one found a home there, but they weren't going to keep you or the others. (How horrible if they were just going to put you back out in the cold.) Then, we're so grateful to your Real Purrrents that they adopted you into your Real Purrrmanent home! (We hope your other kittens found good homes, too.) You were checked out just fine and spayed by the vet. You took to your new home easily, and ever since, you and your dear Purrrents have been the most happy family!

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality! You are full of energy and make your dear Purrrents smile with all your antics. You love to play and to be close to them. At 5:30 each morning you awaken Dad so he can pet you. Then you lie next to him and go to sleep. At 6:00 his alarm goes off, which signals breakfast time for you. You are only two years old, and just think of all the time and fun ahead in store for you and your dear Purrrents! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cocoa, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your kittens wherever they are and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 10-03-2018 at 09:41 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Cocoa!

Hi Cocoa! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your proud daddy, Jeffrey, and your mommy too!

Oh, what a beautiful, heartfelt, love filled tribute your daddy has shared with us, so very worthy of a girl as beautiful, as special as you! Endless thanks to your mom and dad for taking you in, providing you with the safe, warm and loving furever home you always deserved! Even the thought of you being left out in the cold, after all that you had been through, after giving birth to your babies and gifting your former family with one of your own, breaks my heart. Kittens are special, for sure, but every bit as special and deserving are our adult kitties! But thanks to your mom and dad, nothing but happy, carefree, love filled days of you, Cocoa! And how well your pawrent's kindness and compassion have been rewarded! A family couldn't hope for a furkid any more beautiful, more loyal and loving that you, Cocoa! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!!!

My wife and I then adopted her, took her to her first Vet appointment to make sure she had her shots and was healthy and had her fixed. She took to our home very quickly and the three of us have been a happy family since. We couldn't imagine that little thing outside all alone through the cold weather. We look forward to many great years with our little buddy!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Reading your heartwarming rags to riches story, seeing your heart-melting photos, has made my evening! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, Cocoa, cuddling with your mom and dad, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Cocoa, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Precious beyond words!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    So happy beautiful Cocoa is in good hands now, she'll get all the love and care she needs and wants! What a very sweet and lovely cat!

Dear Cocoa, what a beautiful, fluffy girl you are. You look so soft, and your face with those long whiskers is adorable. I can definitely see the Maine Coon in you!
    I'm sorry that you had a rough start in life, but luckily your dad and mom adopted you.
    They made sure that you were healthy, got your shots and that you were fixed.
    It took you no time at all to settle in. Now you are as happy as can be in your forever home. You love to be close to your mom and dad. Dad is the lucky one who gets woken up at 5:30 am for some snuggles and some extra zzzs, and then, a little later, it's breakfast time.
    Cocoa, you are a precious kitty, and I wish you and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)