Thread: Lovely Luna

Lovely Luna

Dear Luna, what a beautiful tuxedo girl you are. You look so soft and shiny, and your face is too adorable.
    Your pictures are precious, showing off your forehead gem and your black toesie!
    At your young age, you have already your own view of the world. You are playful at any time of day, and everything becomes a toy. And you are athletic, doing backflips and play fetch.
    Most importantly, you are friendly to everyone, you comfort your person whenever needed, and you are a great friend.
    Luna, you are a special kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Lovely Luna!

Greetings, Luna! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous Tuxie baby you are, Luna! Your round, sparkling amber eyes are so expressive! (What ARE you thinking?) And that one black toe, that gem on your forehead, definitely your marks of distinction! And just as impressive as your outer beauty is your playful, fun loving, sweet as can be purrsonality! Beautiful inside and out, purrfection on 4 paws, a friend to all, that you are! It's no wonder your mommy fell in love with you at first sight! You're irresistible! What fun your mommy is in for over the months and years to come, watching your grow and learn, the two of you sharing so many happy times, making countless cherished memories! How lucky your mom is, having a furkid, a best furry friend as beautiful, as talented (back flips!), as sweet and loving as you! You truly are a treasure, Luna, one in a million, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Cat of the Day...playing fetch and doing back flips, getting into all sorts of kitten mischief, cuddling with your mommy, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Luna, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Luna, you are lovely indeed. Utterly adorable! What a precious young lady you are, with that soft-looking Tuxedo fur in such an interesting design and that sweet face with your lovely big golden eyes and that little white gem and your white whiskers and eyebrows, all shown off so well by all the black fur around them. And how cute you are with that one black finger! What great photos of you, and thank you for sharing. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Jacksonville, FL to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are a mere six months old, a growing girl. You are full of kitteny energy, and you make your dear Purrrson smile with all your antics. You love to play, at all hours of the day and night. You can fetch and do back flips. Anything can - and will - become a toy if you decide so. You are very friendly and love everyone. You comfort your dear Purrrson when needed and are a great friend. You two love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Luna, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 10-02-2018 at 08:12 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Luna is so precious and unique, I couldn't be more happy that she is our special COTD! I hope she has a wonderful day!

Lovely tuxie Luna!

I adopted Luna from the Jacksonville humane society when she was just under two months old. She had two brothers and two sisters, but she was the one who caught my eye. I have seen many tuxedo cats before, but her little forehead gem and that one black toe set her apart. That and her character - you can just tell by looking at her she has her own thoughts about the world.

She loves to play, even at four in the morning. Anything can - and will - becoma a toy in Luna's paws. She is also remarkably friendly: she loves everyone and always wants to say hello. She can fetch, do back flips, and always comforts me when I'm feeling down. She's not just a cat, she's a great friend.
    Hello, lovely Luna in Florida! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful girl you are! I like your long white whiskers, your soft fur in the tuxedo pattern, and your cute feeties! Gentle *kiss* right on the mark on your forehead!

You are a busy kitten - ready to play at any time, even 4 AM! You can make any object a toy, too! You are friendly and happy to say hello You have your own unique thoughts about the world, and you are good at knowing when your person needs some comfort PURR-fect!

Happy Cat of the Day to dear kitten Luna!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678